Dr. Neshi Bakshi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Neshi Bakshi?

very kinds

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

cares about patients

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Terrible Doctor !!! Totally money minded .she is the worst doctor I have ever seen.With no reason she will do your PAP Test if it would have done in the same year by different doctor as well. SHE IS TOTAL MONEY MINDED PERSON !!!

Please dont go to her

Posted on July 1st, 2016

If you are pregnant, don't go to her. She is very rude and doesn't care about what she says and how it would make other person feel. I had little bleeding and asked out of concern what to do if it increases. She bluntly said if its miscarriage we will have to take entire tissue out. At least 3 times she talked about miscarriage and never bothered to mention even once that it happens sometime and not always serious. I really felt very hurt and concerned about my pregnancy. She is also little too old. I would wonder how she would perform C section. Her hand seems to shiver if she is doing something. Her staff is fairly good. Right now I am looking for better OB/GYN.

Don't Waste Your Time

Posted on October 9th, 2015

I actually read some reviews about this OBGYN before scheduling my first visit. And it seemed more towards the negative side, but I figured that people only write reviews when they're extremely happy or extremely mad. However. She was relatively close by and upon recommendation of my mother, I decided to make an appointment. When I got there the time in the waiting room was about 15-20 minutes. I had to fill out some paperwork, but it took all of five minutes. Then, one of the nurses called me into the waiting room. I was waiting over 45 minutes (both times) in the exam room until she finally came in. I think I probably saw her for no more than 15 minutes. She then had me go to two other doctors to get an ultrasound and then a endocrinologist. She made me go to the endocrinologist just so we can talk and confirm what I already knew (what a waste of money)! In fact, I had to visit the endocrinologist just so Dr. Bakshi could put me on the pill.bwhen she called over the phone and j tried to book an appointment for my next visit, she said she was closing soon and that j needed to book an appointment because the diagnosis was very serious. I told her upon my first visit that I think I knew what was wrong and she as surprised to hear that I knew so much about the possible diagnosis. Even still, when I went back to Dr. Bakshi, my mom came with me because she thought it was something serious. Instead of the doctor telling me my diagnosis, she was speaking to my mother about it. How rude! Does Dr. Bakshi not know that I'm the patient and she should be discussing MY HEALTH WITH ME? Apparently not. She treated me like a child rather than an adult because she felt the need to talk to my mom about my health rather than telling ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. This woman is absolutely rude and I pretty much diagnosed my self before my first visit and all those visits to the endocrinologist and Dr. Bakshi just seemed like a wage of time because she only confirmed what I already knew. Like I said, I knew even before going to the OBGYN and the endocrinologist what I would be diagnosed with and she was telling me that she needed to see me as soon as possible for something K already knew! She had the nerve to ask about copay during all of my visits, even though my insurance says I'm not required to leave a copay. All in all, very unprofessional and a waste of my time and money. Instead of running around like a maniac, go to another OBGYN. Seriously, even if she's close by, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Behind Money --No care of Patient

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I went to her for medical advice to have baby or not due to my medical condtions , first of all when I saw Cash Only board for Copay I asked assisstant why cash I have HSA but she told its doctor policy then after visit she told me you can plan baby but you need to pay me cash for future visits and did lot of tests with out any sense, I read other people comment and in my heart I was scare to go there but I went there and all my fear come true so I will not recommend any body to visit her as she is always talking about money --I never saw such doctor in my life

Cash Only

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Do not go there , she Just behind cash , my friend went there and she did unnecessary test and charge 1000 two times but I still went there also I have insurance and she told me she need 500 cash for my DNC.

Patient First

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I have had the honor of being her patient, receptionist and consider myself lucky to have found such a marvalous person. Dr. Bakshi goes out beyond her horizon to examine and find what you came into her office for. EXCELLENT doctor.

HORRIBLE FIRST PREGNANCY

Posted on June 24th, 2011

My thyroid was never monitored during pregnancy, I was seriously sick for 7 months straight with Hypermensis and lost a ton of weight she didn't think it was a big deal. I have hypothyroisism but she never checked my thyroid which is most likely the reason I was so sick! Also she never once measured my belly to gauge the size of the baby, at the end she told me I was gaining too much weight (gained 25 total!) when really it was my 9lb baby that was making me so big! When they did the testing for cystic fibrosis they didn't test both me and my husband so when I canme up a carrier I had to wait 2 weeks to find out if he was a carrier too! his staff said not to worry because it's a "white People disease" (I am irish as is my husband?!?!)I was just at my due date and she wanted to induce me because it was 2 days before christmas, she did an 3rd degree episotomy without even discussing it with me, then I didn't get my baby for 30 minutes after she didn't even offer that option to me.I would not reccommend her, while her technical skills with the delivery were excellent EVERYTHING else was terrible.

Twenty years

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr Bakshi has been my doctor for almost 20 years. She delivered all 3 of my children. She was great during my miscarriage. She even brought my husband into recovery after the DNC to reassure him. I don't know what I will do when she finally decides to stop practicing. She has always been personable with me. Always asks how my kids are and even asks how my husband is.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

she is o.k seems always preoccupied

I do not recommend

Posted on October 1st, 2010

She is money minded. She does not care for the patients feelings. She always gave me negative response (She does not have to give you 100% for the come out of the baby. As we all know you never know weather you are going to end up wth good or bad) If she tells you what she is obseving and what could it mean and how the impact. however, she is not like that. As also what ever we ask her regarding the general care during pregnancy, she always tells you that is is not her responsibility to tell you weather it is a good or bad. But, i do not think all the doctors are like that. as a gynec she should know what is safe and what not during pregnancy. If she does not know the environment where we are going to be, then she can ask us about the environment and then she can gve you rough idea how safe it is, after that if she tells you to ask your manager, then it makes sense. But, she is not like that.

Posted on June 27th, 2010

HORRIBLE...HORRIBLE...DONT EVEN THINK OF GOING TO DR.BAKSHI...FIRST TRIMESTER IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST TIME IN ONES LIFE BUT SHE RUINED THAT AND WHICH LEAD TO MY MISCARRIAGE.THIS IS NOT THE END OF MY MISERY WHEN I STARTED BLEEDING I WENT TO HOSPITAL IN EMERGENCY WHERE THE HOSPITAL DOCTOR CONTACTED HER FOR MY DNC SHE STOPPED THEM BCOZ IF HOSPITAL DOCTOR WILL DO DNC SHE WILL NOT GET PAID FOR THE SAME.SHE IS JUST BOTHERED FOR MONEY EVERY WEEK VISIT AND TEST.