A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nesib Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nesib Ali is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nesib Ali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- St Bernardine Med Ctr, Sn Bernrdno, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nesib Ali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nesib Ali practice?
- Dr. Nesib Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Nesib Ali practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.