Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Very compassionate and caring  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2014

I have been suffering of fibromyalgia for a long time , I went to many physicians, who were questioning my symptoms and put me on many medications that did not work. I found Dr Suwan from my insurance website. She never underestimate my symptoms and she helped me with better medications and injections. I tried a course of laser therapy that worked on my joint pain . I appreciate all the care and I recommend Dr Suwan very highly.

Dec 23rd, 2014

Such an amazing visit with Dr. Suwan. She is so caring and patient and I really loved the services she gave me. I am very particular about these types of things, but people told me to visit her office and she was even better than I expected. I highly recommend her!

|  I am very satisfied  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr Suwan was recommended to me by my friend . I need to thank my friend for this great recommendation. Dr Suwan is AMAZING.

|  The best in injecting lips  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2014

I tried many facilities in the past for fillers and lip injections and I was not happy. I had all types of reactions. I was lucky to be introduced to Dr Suwan who did the most wonderful job with my fillers and she did an AMAZING work with injecting my lips . REALLY THE MOST AMAZING WORK.

|  Great physician  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2014

I am very impressed with the knowledge and the professionalism. Since my friend recommended Dr Nesreen Suwan 8 years ago to treat my severe migraines, I have been a satisfied patient, and I am staying with Dr Suwan. She is very experienced in headache management. I have seen 5 neurologists before settling with Dr Suwan practice. She is very caring and experienced. I do not know how my headaches would be controlled without her help. I am very thankful for my friend who recommended Dr Suwan.

|  One of a kind  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2014

Very amazing with knowledge and compassion. I have seen Dr Suwan since 2005 for my headaches and neck pain. She is very helpful, and always available. Very friendly staff and very clean and updated facility.

|  Best in the Midwest  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2014

I have been having cosmetic Botox with Dr Suwan for the last 2 years, she is the best , very knowledgeable and professional , I do recommend her very highly.

Dec 13th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Suwan for 5 years for treatment of chronic migraine headaches. Having been to 6 other neurologists around the Chicago area and still suffering the same amount, Dr. Suwan is the one doctor that has helped me regain some of my life using a combination of nerve blocks and quarterly botox injections.

|  The best!  |  show details
by Robin on Dec 12th, 2014

Dr Suwan has been my Dr for about 12 years. She has helped me with severe headaches, neck pain and back pain. She is very thorough and kind. I really appreciate dr Suwan and the care she has given me. She's the best!

|  Doctor Nesreen Suwan  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2014

Excellent Doctor, with great bed side manners. The facility is clean and inviting. I had the best experience.

|  Dr. N. Suwan  |  show details
by Kelly L. on Nov 25th, 2014

Dr. Suwan has helped me tremendously. She has treated me for Migraines as well as other pain/nerve related issues. She has always been very compassionate and helpful. I truly don't know what I would do without her. I have and will continue to recommend her to all my family and friends.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2014

Dr. Suwan saved my life! I have been a grateful patient of Dr. Suwan for many years now and have only positive reviews for her. I'm surprised to see negative reviews. In the 10 years I've been her patient I have never had a single problem with her. Dr Suwan is very skilled and intelligent in her field. I did couple rounds of botox injections and they worked like a charm. Her ability to find the right amount and accompany with explanation of the process makes me feel safe with her.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Nov 24th, 2014

Dr Nesreen Suwan is awesome, very professional and knowledgable . She spent long time explaining my treatment options. She always starts with conservative management . Clean facility and excellent staff.

|  Amazing Headache Specialist  |  show details
by Julianne on May 21st, 2014

I've suffered from chronic headaches for over 15 years. I've seen neurologists and headache specialists in 4 states. Dr. Suwan is by far the best I've seen. I travel from Wyoming to Chicago to be treated by her several times a year. She is the only doctor to have given me any kind of relief. She did not throw drugs at my as most neurologists do, and she didn't repeat things I had already tried which had been proven not to work. She also thinks outside the box and NEVER gives up. She's absolutely amazing. She takes as much time with her patients as is needed, never seeming rushed. Between the Botox injections she gives me regularly, and the peripheral nerve stimulator she recommend I have implanted in 2009, my pain has been reduced by 80% and I consider my headaches to be well controlled.