Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist

by Virginia R. on Feb 9th, 2015

It's not often that you meet someone, in life, who goes out of their way to help a person out the way Dr. Suwan has helped me. Dr. Suwan is genuine, and caring and takes time from her hectic schedule, to help others, not only with their medical needs, but also emotionally. Dr. Suwan, thank you for all you have done.

Pain free show details Pain free
by Ame on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr. Suwan tried some things for my chronic migraines that no doctor had before and my pain is 100% better! It's been several months since I've had pain and I used to suffer almost daily. I feel that she listens to me and is very patient.

by Shirley A on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Suwan's care in managing my migraines has been life changing. With Dr. Suwan's treatment plan of medication, nerve blocks and Botox, my life has improved dramatically! Do not hesitate to consult with Dr. Suwan, her compassion and expertise makes her the best doctor in town.

THE DOCTOR IS VERY HONEST AND NICE show details THE DOCTOR IS VERY HONEST AND NICE
Jan 27th, 2015

It was my first time going to Dr. Suwan. I am very impressed with the whole experience. The doctor is very nice and honest. After she examined me, she suggested a less expensive procedure that worked very well for my skin tightening. I paid a fraction of the price that I paid in another practice, and the down time was very short. The doctor is very honest and spends time explaining and answering questions. The services are very reasonably priced, compared to other comparable medical practices. I felt very comfortable and I will keep going to forever 25 medical center.

Awesome Professional!!!!!! show details Awesome Professional!!!!!!
by Lorraine Ostrowski on Jan 20th, 2015

Hi! It was my first visit to Forever 25 Medical Center!!!! I had an appointment for botox injections! This was not my first time I've had this procedure done so I knew what was about to happen!!! I met with Dr. Suwan. Such a pleasant, compassionate lady!! We were able to actually have a wonderful conversation prior to my injections and I actually felt like I truly got to know the real person!!! She was very professional and yet down to earth, even thou I've worked in the medical field for quite sometime. The procedure went perfect!! She asked my areas I was concerned with and that's what we focused on. Within 5 minutes DONE!!! What more could you ask for??? She also informed me of a procedure that I've honestly never heard of!!! The Vampire Facelift!!! I'm definitely going to do my homework and learn about this procedure! However, stem cells as we've all heard about are the up and coming in so many things!!! A definite priority on my list! After my homework she'll definitely be my go to for doing this procedure!! She seems to be really into educTion as a #1 on her list which is the most important thing in life!! Kudos to you Dr. Suwan!!! I will return!!! Thanks for a pleasant meeting and procedure!!! Sincerely, Lorraine Ostrowski L

I am very satisfied show details I am very satisfied
Jan 15th, 2015

The doctor is very personable and very knowledgeable in cosmetic procedure. I am really very impressed. My face looks very natural. I did not bruise at all. My coworkers told me that I look 25 forever.

Outstanding Doctor and practice show details Outstanding Doctor and practice
by Migraines under control on Jan 10th, 2015

Dr. Suwan has been treating my migraines for years. She has an amazing ability to talk with you like your part of the family. She listens, follows up and is always open to suggestions or trying new things. A huge difference between Dr. Suwan and other doctors I have seen, is her compassion and ability to be available outside of business hours for any emergency or issue. The staff is just wonderful. From the moment you walk in to when you leave, it feels like a family. I would truly be lost without the care of Dr. Suwan and the wonderful treatment for my migraines. Her office does not have the typical "get in and get out" feel. She takes the time to listen to each and every one of her patients. Truly and amazing doctor and amazing office.

by Tammy W. on Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Suwan takes the time to speak with each patient before any procedure. She is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to all of her patients. I will continue to visit Dr. Suwan's practice

Amazing show details Amazing
Jan 6th, 2015

I want to share, I had the most amazing services and cosmetic Botox that I had ever had. I have been doing Botox for the last 5 years with different providers. So far this is the BEST.

Dr. Nesreen Suwan M.D. show details Dr. Nesreen Suwan M.D.
Dec 30th, 2014

Dear Dr. Suwan, I don't have adequate words to express my utmost appreciation for the treatment I received at your caring hands. You have been my life-saver for over 12 years now. As a chronic daily migraine sufferer, your expertise in treating my debilitating migraines has restored a quality of time to me. It was your carful, compassionate, and constant monitoring of my migraines that gave me joy back into my life. Without hesitation, you would always make room in your full schedule to see me. Your genuine and compassionate for me as your patient brings tears to my eyes with gratitude. You are far more than Doctor you are truly and angel in disguise. You have my utmost respect, admiration and thankfulness. Thank you, Dr. Suwan, from this forever indebted patient. DLZ

very exceptional doctor show details very exceptional doctor
Dec 30th, 2014

Dr Suwan is vey excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She treated my daughter for severe migraines. She is the best that I can trust, and the only doctor who was able to help.

Very passionate about her work and very nice show details Very passionate about her work and very nice
Dec 30th, 2014

By far Dr Suwan is the best with fillers, and liquid facelift. I did fillers in the past with other physicians, but I was not satisfied, I am very satisfied. Dr Suwan takes her time in doing fillers and she is vey professional. I did not have any bruises and the result was amazing.

Very compassionate and caring show details Very compassionate and caring
Dec 26th, 2014

I have been suffering of fibromyalgia for a long time , I went to many physicians, who were questioning my symptoms and put me on many medications that did not work. I found Dr Suwan from my insurance website. She never underestimate my symptoms and she helped me with better medications and injections. I tried a course of laser therapy that worked on my joint pain . I appreciate all the care and I recommend Dr Suwan very highly.

Dec 23rd, 2014

Such an amazing visit with Dr. Suwan. She is so caring and patient and I really loved the services she gave me. I am very particular about these types of things, but people told me to visit her office and she was even better than I expected. I highly recommend her!

I am very satisfied show details I am very satisfied
Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr Suwan was recommended to me by my friend . I need to thank my friend for this great recommendation. Dr Suwan is AMAZING.

The best in injecting lips show details The best in injecting lips
Dec 18th, 2014

I tried many facilities in the past for fillers and lip injections and I was not happy. I had all types of reactions. I was lucky to be introduced to Dr Suwan who did the most wonderful job with my fillers and she did an AMAZING work with injecting my lips . REALLY THE MOST AMAZING WORK.

Great physician show details Great physician
Dec 17th, 2014

I am very impressed with the knowledge and the professionalism. Since my friend recommended Dr Nesreen Suwan 8 years ago to treat my severe migraines, I have been a satisfied patient, and I am staying with Dr Suwan. She is very experienced in headache management. I have seen 5 neurologists before settling with Dr Suwan practice. She is very caring and experienced. I do not know how my headaches would be controlled without her help. I am very thankful for my friend who recommended Dr Suwan.

One of a kind show details One of a kind
Dec 17th, 2014

Very amazing with knowledge and compassion. I have seen Dr Suwan since 2005 for my headaches and neck pain. She is very helpful, and always available. Very friendly staff and very clean and updated facility.

Best in the Midwest show details Best in the Midwest
Dec 17th, 2014

I have been having cosmetic Botox with Dr Suwan for the last 2 years, she is the best , very knowledgeable and professional , I do recommend her very highly.

Dec 13th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Suwan for 5 years for treatment of chronic migraine headaches. Having been to 6 other neurologists around the Chicago area and still suffering the same amount, Dr. Suwan is the one doctor that has helped me regain some of my life using a combination of nerve blocks and quarterly botox injections.

The best! show details The best!
by Robin on Dec 12th, 2014

Dr Suwan has been my Dr for about 12 years. She has helped me with severe headaches, neck pain and back pain. She is very thorough and kind. I really appreciate dr Suwan and the care she has given me. She's the best!

Doctor Nesreen Suwan show details Doctor Nesreen Suwan
Nov 25th, 2014

Excellent Doctor, with great bed side manners. The facility is clean and inviting. I had the best experience.

Dr. N. Suwan show details Dr. N. Suwan
by Kelly L. on Nov 25th, 2014

Dr. Suwan has helped me tremendously. She has treated me for Migraines as well as other pain/nerve related issues. She has always been very compassionate and helpful. I truly don't know what I would do without her. I have and will continue to recommend her to all my family and friends.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 24th, 2014

Dr. Suwan saved my life! I have been a grateful patient of Dr. Suwan for many years now and have only positive reviews for her. I'm surprised to see negative reviews. In the 10 years I've been her patient I have never had a single problem with her. Dr Suwan is very skilled and intelligent in her field. I did couple rounds of botox injections and they worked like a charm. Her ability to find the right amount and accompany with explanation of the process makes me feel safe with her.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Nov 24th, 2014

Dr Nesreen Suwan is awesome, very professional and knowledgable . She spent long time explaining my treatment options. She always starts with conservative management . Clean facility and excellent staff.

Amazing Headache Specialist show details Amazing Headache Specialist
by Julianne on May 21st, 2014

I've suffered from chronic headaches for over 15 years. I've seen neurologists and headache specialists in 4 states. Dr. Suwan is by far the best I've seen. I travel from Wyoming to Chicago to be treated by her several times a year. She is the only doctor to have given me any kind of relief. She did not throw drugs at my as most neurologists do, and she didn't repeat things I had already tried which had been proven not to work. She also thinks outside the box and NEVER gives up. She's absolutely amazing. She takes as much time with her patients as is needed, never seeming rushed. Between the Botox injections she gives me regularly, and the peripheral nerve stimulator she recommend I have implanted in 2009, my pain has been reduced by 80% and I consider my headaches to be well controlled.