Anesthesiologist (pain control), Neurologists, Pain Management Specialist, Psychiatrist

Midwest Academy Pain & Spine
2333 N Harlem Ave
Chicago, IL 60707
773-836-7246
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

Dr Suwan wants to be able to treat me with injections. The only problem is that the injections (nerve blocks) do not work for me. She will then spend 10-15 minutes explaining to me how serious my back is. I have been dealing with my back for over 40 years and am well educated on how my body works and my personal body mechanics, which is significantly different from normal because of multiple spinal fusions. I have had appointments changed on me, I have had to wait for over an hour for her to come into the exam room, and I have had her dismiss me because I wasn't willing to have more injections. She is about as close to an ambulance chaser that I care to be. Am searching for a new Dr.

|  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr seemed more interested in my insurance and how I would be paying for the treatment. I understand they must be paid but when you are pain to a patient that is the last thing you want to be drilled about. She was very pushy about lying to my insurance about what and how long my problem had been going on. when she had me write a letter to the insurance company i had not done it right so she had one of her staff rewrite it to what she wanted it to say. Keep in in mind i was there for extreme pain and then forced to go for an MRI facility where she wanted me to go. The office staff was constantly talking about other patients and everything else than my care. I strongly advise anyone to think twice before seeing this doctor.