Dr. Nesreen Suwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nesreen Suwan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2017

Very rude with no compassion

This Doctor thinks she is the be all know all, but she has absolutely zero compassion or knowledge about Migraines even though that was one of her "specialties" . She is cold and unprofessional. She didn't give you time to ask questions or explain things to you. I saw her twice and the second time was worse than the first. If you have any type of headache disorder or migraines, save yourself a lot of time, money and disappointment and see a real specialist.

November 16th, 2016

Amazing physician, very honest. Does not try to sell you unnecessary services. I had the best Botox and fillers with her. Clean facility, great staff.

November 16th, 2016

Al atrash

Dr. Suwan is the best. She is a real artist

November 15th, 2016

I had a groupon or living social so I wasn't sure what type of service I would get for the Botox I had purchased.  First of all I was so impressed as when they found out I was sick they told me it was best to reschedule my appointment as it wouldn't be as effective due to my illness.  They agreed to waive the expiration date until after I was better.  Then after I had the number of units from the groupon and wanted more, Dr. Suwan counseled me and explained how more units would not make the wrinkles between my eyes go away and could make my face actually look worst.  Never have I had a doctor like this turn down the chance to make money by giving someone more botox so I could tell that she was not concerned about making money as much as she was about how her clients would look within a week or so of walking out of her office.   She actually made me feel beautiful versus a doctor or two I have seen in the past who took one look at me and started listing the things that I needed to have done to my face.  Dr. Suwan is all about recommending the procedures over time that she thinks will enhance your looks without making you look phony and without breaking your bank.   I will definitely going back to her and following her advice as I trust her unlike so many others who are really in the business just to make some quick and easy money that botox, fillers, etc. can offer them.

November 2nd, 2016

The doctor is very honest and conservative

Doctor Suwan is the best. She is very honest. I went for a free consultation, And I found her very conservative and she did not push for any unnecessary treatments . She is very professional and natural looking. I was impressed with the staff and the clean office . I heard about her practice from my friends and I will recommend her to my family and friends. I had Botox with her and it looks so natural . She told me I do not need fillers. I recommend highly.

October 21st, 2016

I am impressed

Dr Suwan is a perfectionist. I've turned to her after going to a doctor in Orland Park in which they completed terrible results. She corrected the problem. I've used filler and Botox at affordable pricing that cannot be competitive w/another center. Dr Suwan has gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and happy. The service is courteous and not pushy. I will continue to bring business to Forever 25 and also refer my family and friends. Thank you for all you do Dr Suwan and staff.

October 20th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Suwan, is the best most honest . Covered all my concerns with compassions .. end results no bruising, no pain, quick , accurate , professional , worth the hour drive and recommend to all .. the spa is beautiful inside that staff is so kind and the overall experience always a 10+ !!! 2 Thumbs up .

July 23rd, 2016

We had a great experience

Doctor Suwan is very nice to her patients. I took my mother for consultation about wrinkles. She had never had anything done before. The doctor was so nice and patient and answered all the questions very honestly without rushing . We ended up doing Botox and few syringes of fillers. There were many injections. There was no pain because she applied a numbing cream. My mom was happy and she felt that she was taken care of. We bought also a cleansing cream and a cream for aging spots.

July 22nd, 2016

Amazing Experience

I heard about the practice from my daughter. She visited the office few times for lip injection and weight loss consultation, and she was happy. I went there for cool sculpting consultation. I have been suffering of double chin that made my life miserable and gave me low self esteem. The doctor was so professional and gave me enough time to discuss treatment options. Kybella and cool sculpting. After talking about risks and benefits I decided to proceed with the second one. It is one month after the treatment and I am so happy With the result. I had a great experience.

July 20th, 2016

Mrs.

I knew about The doctor from a friend. I have been suffering headaches and knee pain. I went to many physicians before without getting answers. I was just given pain medications. Dr Suwan is very thorough when it comes to physical exam and pain management. She tried to find out the root of the problem. After I was treated, my knee pain is away better and I am getting Botox for the chronic migraines. I need to lose some weight as well And she started on a program for this. They accept credit card payments and the office is so clean. The staff is very personable. I like the follow up appointments with any treatments.

July 17th, 2016

Dr. Suwan is amazing to work with. She really listens to you, has much empathy for you, and looks to work with you for the best solution. It is rare to find doctors who really know you and really care about you like Dr. Suwan does.

February 23rd, 2016

I had many services at forever 25 medical center over that last year. I started with laser hair removal. It was the best experience. The machine that they use is painless and sanitary. The machine does not touch the skin, and it is working for all skin types. The service was delivered by Dr Suwan herself. I had 80- 90 % reduction of hair growth over a period of 8 month. It was explained to me that the response may be different between individuals. I had a treatments before at another facility, and I did not go back because it was painful and I did not see results. The other service that I did was coolsculpting. And there is nothing I can say about this except that I am impressed with the great technology. I had a free consultation with Dr Suwan and we agreed on the areas that need to be treated. Each treatment lasted for an hour. I did a total of 4 treatment over 10 days. I started seeing results I. One months and continued to see over 3 months after treatment. There was a minimal pain and swelling involved , but it subsided in few days, and this is normal after the procedure. I did not need to take medications. I also treated my acne at forever 25 medical center. I have been suffering of acne for a long time and I tried many over the counter medications over the last 4 years. I ended up with very dry skin and the acne did not go away. My friend treated with Dr Suwan for her acne and she said that she improved about 70-80% . ImDr Suwan spent time explaining the different options and the reason for acne and she said it is due to clogged pores with dead cells and overproduction of oil from oil glands. I learned that I should use mild cleanser rather than an abrasive one. I am now on a compounding cream that I spot treat the acne with. I have seen significant improvement in less than a week . l heard about more invasive and expensive treatments for active acne like laser, and deep chemical peel and I inquired about it, but the doctor told me that if topicals are working, there will be no need for more invasive and expensive treatments. She mentioned the possibility of using blue light in combination with topical treatment. I may also try mild chemical peeling with Glycolic acid. I met Heather the aestedtician, And she recommended also some cleansing facials with extraction. So far I am seeing significant improvement, And I feel better that I do not need to use more invasive treatment like laser or oral antibiotics.