Dr. Nesreen Suwan, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Save your time and money show details Save your time and money
by Becca on Aug 12th, 2016

This Doctor does not care about the health and well being of her patients. She will not sit and listen. If you do not follow her pre conceived plans for your treatment and ask any questions of her, she will walk out of the room and discharge you as a patient. Very poor bedside manner. I would never recommend her as a pain specialist. She dos not treat pain. Very opinionated and no compassion noted.

We had a great experience show details We had a great experience
Jul 23rd, 2016

Doctor Suwan is very nice to her patients. I took my mother for consultation about wrinkles. She had never had anything done before. The doctor was so nice and patient and answered all the questions very honestly without rushing . We ended up doing Botox and few syringes of fillers. There were many injections. There was no pain because she applied a numbing cream. My mom was happy and she felt that she was taken care of. We bought also a cleansing cream and a cream for aging spots.

Amazing Experience show details Amazing Experience
Jul 22nd, 2016

I heard about the practice from my daughter. She visited the office few times for lip injection and weight loss consultation, and she was happy. I went there for cool sculpting consultation. I have been suffering of double chin that made my life miserable and gave me low self esteem. The doctor was so professional and gave me enough time to discuss treatment options. Kybella and cool sculpting. After talking about risks and benefits I decided to proceed with the second one. It is one month after the treatment and I am so happy With the result. I had a great experience.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Martha on Jul 20th, 2016

I knew about The doctor from a friend. I have been suffering headaches and knee pain. I went to many physicians before without getting answers. I was just given pain medications. Dr Suwan is very thorough when it comes to physical exam and pain management. She tried to find out the root of the problem. After I was treated, my knee pain is away better and I am getting Botox for the chronic migraines. I need to lose some weight as well And she started on a program for this. They accept credit card payments and the office is so clean. The staff is very personable. I like the follow up appointments with any treatments.

by A. Murphy on Jul 17th, 2016

Dr. Suwan is amazing to work with. She really listens to you, has much empathy for you, and looks to work with you for the best solution. It is rare to find doctors who really know you and really care about you like Dr. Suwan does.

Feb 22nd, 2016

I had many services at forever 25 medical center over that last year. I started with laser hair removal. It was the best experience. The machine that they use is painless and sanitary. The machine does not touch the skin, and it is working for all skin types. The service was delivered by Dr Suwan herself. I had 80- 90 % reduction of hair growth over a period of 8 month. It was explained to me that the response may be different between individuals. I had a treatments before at another facility, and I did not go back because it was painful and I did not see results. The other service that I did was coolsculpting. And there is nothing I can say about this except that I am impressed with the great technology. I had a free consultation with Dr Suwan and we agreed on the areas that need to be treated. Each treatment lasted for an hour. I did a total of 4 treatment over 10 days. I started seeing results I. One months and continued to see over 3 months after treatment. There was a minimal pain and swelling involved , but it subsided in few days, and this is normal after the procedure. I did not need to take medications. I also treated my acne at forever 25 medical center. I have been suffering of acne for a long time and I tried many over the counter medications over the last 4 years. I ended up with very dry skin and the acne did not go away. My friend treated with Dr Suwan for her acne and she said that she improved about 70-80% . ImDr Suwan spent time explaining the different options and the reason for acne and she said it is due to clogged pores with dead cells and overproduction of oil from oil glands. I learned that I should use mild cleanser rather than an abrasive one. I am now on a compounding cream that I spot treat the acne with. I have seen significant improvement in less than a week . l heard about more invasive and expensive treatments for active acne like laser, and deep chemical peel and I inquired about it, but the doctor told me that if topicals are working, there will be no need for more invasive and expensive treatments. She mentioned the possibility of using blue light in combination with topical treatment. I may also try mild chemical peeling with Glycolic acid. I met Heather the aestedtician, And she recommended also some cleansing facials with extraction. So far I am seeing significant improvement, And I feel better that I do not need to use more invasive treatment like laser or oral antibiotics.

Feb 18th, 2016

Dr Suwan is very professional and she delivers services directly to patients. No nurses or assistants. I had Dysport and Juvederm. I am so happy about the results. I used 90 units of Dysport for my forehead and 2 syringes of Juvederm for smile lines and lips. I am looking into coolsculpting to get rid of the stubborn fat. All my questions were answered. The facility is clean and the staff members were so kind and helpful with booking appointments and during the office visit as well.

Great office show details Great office
Jan 25th, 2016

I came for forever 25 to treat my elbow pain. I am impressed with the great results. The staff is very friendly and the facility is clean . My wait time is minimal and the doctor is professional

FRACTORA and Dysport show details FRACTORA and Dysport
Jan 22nd, 2016

Doctor Suwan is very knowledgeable. She was very honest about my needs . I had FRACTORA treatment for my wrinkles, and I can't be happier. The doctor is very nice and spent enough time explaining everything and answered all my questions. I am interested to learn more about Juvederm . I think this will be my next step. I had Dysport before and I am very satisfied with the results. The prices are very reasonable. I recommended the doctor for all my friends. The facility is very clean and inviting . The receptionist

CoolSculpting is better than liposuction show details CoolSculpting is better than liposuction
Nov 25th, 2015

I was considering liposuction to deal with stubborn fatty areas in my body. I heard about Forever 25 medical center CoolSculpting from a friend and decided to try it . I am so happy . Results are amazing . No down time, I was able to go to work same day . I had over 30% fat reduction that was noted a month later . I had no discomfort during the treatment . It is the best way to treat stubborn fat. The doctor answered all my questions to the point, and did all The consultation and treatment.

Botox and fillers show details Botox and fillers

The place for Botox and Juvedern

Fractora show details Fractora
Nov 25th, 2015

I am so happy about the Fractora treatment. The doctor spent time and answered all my questions. The results are amazing, with minimal downtime. I had 2 treatments, 4 weeks apart. I had significant improvement in acne scars and wrinkles. I recommended the doctor for all my friends.

Great experience show details Great experience
Nov 25th, 2015

The doctor is very nice with great bedside manners. I am happy to find the place for Botox, The procedure was painless and quick and I loved the results.

How Thankful I am for my neurologist Dr. Suwan show details How Thankful I am for my neurologist Dr. Suwan
by Lauren C. on Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Nesreen Suwan has absolutely changed my life! She has been my neurologist for the past year due to my extreme migraines. They would leave me debilitated in bed for days, and last year being an eighteen year old senior in high school, this was horrible. After I started seeing Dr. Suwan I began to get relief for my migraines. Prior to seeing her, I would get them every week and be in bed for days since there was no medicine that would help. I missed so much school as well but once I started to see her and received medication and nerve blocks and botox in order to help the migraines, I have been having less and it has changed my life. I was worried I would not be able to go away to school because of my migraines, but now I am a freshman at Loyola University Chicago and can still come home when I need to for an appointment because Dr. Suwan is the most accommodating and caring doctor I've ever met. She really is unlike any other doctors and is the best neurologist I could have ever hoped for. I know that my life is better because she has given me the tools to beat my migraines which has changed everything! If you struggle with migraines, headaches she is wonderful to go to and I can't speak enough about it. 10 out of 5 stars :)

by Jenny p on Mar 14th, 2015

I first went to forever 25 off a groupon for Botox. When i met the doctor i felt an instant connection, she felt more like a friend than a doctor. She really wants her patients to feel comfortable and beautiful and thats exactly what i felt! I just recently went back for more Botox and my lips done. Results were excellent and the price was great. Dr. Suwan greeted me as if we have known each other for years again i walked out feeling beautiful. This was not my first time doing Botox i went to other places in the past but i wouldn't ever go anywhere else than Dr. Suwan. You can get good Botox anywhere but you cannot get the excellent service and a Dr that truly cares just anywhere. I will definitely be going back for all my skincare needs!!!!

About women health show details About women health
Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Suwan and staff are amazing. She invested a lot in women care and want to help you meet your health needs. I've been a patient of Dr. Suwan for over 10 years. I have been treated for chronic headaches. I did my fillers and weight loss program as well. The doctor has great bedside manners. She is up to date with all what is new to help her patients. The facility is clean and comfortable.

by Virginia R. on Feb 9th, 2015

It's not often that you meet someone, in life, who goes out of their way to help a person out the way Dr. Suwan has helped me. Dr. Suwan is genuine, and caring and takes time from her hectic schedule, to help others, not only with their medical needs, but also emotionally. Dr. Suwan, thank you for all you have done.

Pain free show details Pain free
by Ame on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr. Suwan tried some things for my chronic migraines that no doctor had before and my pain is 100% better! It's been several months since I've had pain and I used to suffer almost daily. I feel that she listens to me and is very patient.

by Shirley A on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Suwan's care in managing my migraines has been life changing. With Dr. Suwan's treatment plan of medication, nerve blocks and Botox, my life has improved dramatically! Do not hesitate to consult with Dr. Suwan, her compassion and expertise makes her the best doctor in town.

THE DOCTOR IS VERY HONEST AND NICE show details THE DOCTOR IS VERY HONEST AND NICE
Jan 27th, 2015

It was my first time going to Dr. Suwan. I am very impressed with the whole experience. The doctor is very nice and honest. After she examined me, she suggested a less expensive procedure that worked very well for my skin tightening. I paid a fraction of the price that I paid in another practice, and the down time was very short. The doctor is very honest and spends time explaining and answering questions. The services are very reasonably priced, compared to other comparable medical practices. I felt very comfortable and I will keep going to forever 25 medical center.

I am very satisfied show details I am very satisfied
Jan 15th, 2015

The doctor is very personable and very knowledgeable in cosmetic procedure. I am really very impressed. My face looks very natural. I did not bruise at all. My coworkers told me that I look 25 forever.

Outstanding Doctor and practice show details Outstanding Doctor and practice
by Migraines under control on Jan 10th, 2015

Dr. Suwan has been treating my migraines for years. She has an amazing ability to talk with you like your part of the family. She listens, follows up and is always open to suggestions or trying new things. A huge difference between Dr. Suwan and other doctors I have seen, is her compassion and ability to be available outside of business hours for any emergency or issue. The staff is just wonderful. From the moment you walk in to when you leave, it feels like a family. I would truly be lost without the care of Dr. Suwan and the wonderful treatment for my migraines. Her office does not have the typical "get in and get out" feel. She takes the time to listen to each and every one of her patients. Truly and amazing doctor and amazing office.

by Tammy W. on Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Suwan takes the time to speak with each patient before any procedure. She is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to all of her patients. I will continue to visit Dr. Suwan's practice

Amazing show details Amazing
Jan 6th, 2015

I want to share, I had the most amazing services and cosmetic Botox that I had ever had. I have been doing Botox for the last 5 years with different providers. So far this is the BEST.

very exceptional doctor show details very exceptional doctor
Dec 30th, 2014

Dr Suwan is vey excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She treated my daughter for severe migraines. She is the best that I can trust, and the only doctor who was able to help.

Very passionate about her work and very nice show details Very passionate about her work and very nice
Dec 30th, 2014

By far Dr Suwan is the best with fillers, and liquid facelift. I did fillers in the past with other physicians, but I was not satisfied, I am very satisfied. Dr Suwan takes her time in doing fillers and she is vey professional. I did not have any bruises and the result was amazing.

Very compassionate and caring show details Very compassionate and caring
Dec 26th, 2014

I have been suffering of fibromyalgia for a long time , I went to many physicians, who were questioning my symptoms and put me on many medications that did not work. I found Dr Suwan from my insurance website. She never underestimate my symptoms and she helped me with better medications and injections. I tried a course of laser therapy that worked on my joint pain . I appreciate all the care and I recommend Dr Suwan very highly.

Dec 23rd, 2014

Such an amazing visit with Dr. Suwan. She is so caring and patient and I really loved the services she gave me. I am very particular about these types of things, but people told me to visit her office and she was even better than I expected. I highly recommend her!

I am very satisfied show details I am very satisfied
Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr Suwan was recommended to me by my friend . I need to thank my friend for this great recommendation. Dr Suwan is AMAZING.

The best in injecting lips show details The best in injecting lips
Dec 18th, 2014

I tried many facilities in the past for fillers and lip injections and I was not happy. I had all types of reactions. I was lucky to be introduced to Dr Suwan who did the most wonderful job with my fillers and she did an AMAZING work with injecting my lips . REALLY THE MOST AMAZING WORK.

Great physician show details Great physician
Dec 17th, 2014

I am very impressed with the knowledge and the professionalism. Since my friend recommended Dr Nesreen Suwan 8 years ago to treat my severe migraines, I have been a satisfied patient, and I am staying with Dr Suwan. She is very experienced in headache management. I have seen 5 neurologists before settling with Dr Suwan practice. She is very caring and experienced. I do not know how my headaches would be controlled without her help. I am very thankful for my friend who recommended Dr Suwan.

One of a kind show details One of a kind
Dec 17th, 2014

Very amazing with knowledge and compassion. I have seen Dr Suwan since 2005 for my headaches and neck pain. She is very helpful, and always available. Very friendly staff and very clean and updated facility.

Best in the Midwest show details Best in the Midwest
Dec 17th, 2014

I have been having cosmetic Botox with Dr Suwan for the last 2 years, she is the best , very knowledgeable and professional , I do recommend her very highly.

Dec 13th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Suwan for 5 years for treatment of chronic migraine headaches. Having been to 6 other neurologists around the Chicago area and still suffering the same amount, Dr. Suwan is the one doctor that has helped me regain some of my life using a combination of nerve blocks and quarterly botox injections.

The best! show details The best!
by Robin on Dec 12th, 2014

Dr Suwan has been my Dr for about 12 years. She has helped me with severe headaches, neck pain and back pain. She is very thorough and kind. I really appreciate dr Suwan and the care she has given me. She's the best!

Doctor Nesreen Suwan show details Doctor Nesreen Suwan
Nov 25th, 2014

Excellent Doctor, with great bed side manners. The facility is clean and inviting. I had the best experience.

Dr. N. Suwan show details Dr. N. Suwan
by Kelly L. on Nov 25th, 2014

Dr. Suwan has helped me tremendously. She has treated me for Migraines as well as other pain/nerve related issues. She has always been very compassionate and helpful. I truly don't know what I would do without her. I have and will continue to recommend her to all my family and friends.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 24th, 2014

Dr. Suwan saved my life! I have been a grateful patient of Dr. Suwan for many years now and have only positive reviews for her. I'm surprised to see negative reviews. In the 10 years I've been her patient I have never had a single problem with her. Dr Suwan is very skilled and intelligent in her field. I did couple rounds of botox injections and they worked like a charm. Her ability to find the right amount and accompany with explanation of the process makes me feel safe with her.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Nov 24th, 2014

Dr Nesreen Suwan is awesome, very professional and knowledgable . She spent long time explaining my treatment options. She always starts with conservative management . Clean facility and excellent staff.

Amazing Headache Specialist show details Amazing Headache Specialist
by Julianne on May 21st, 2014

I've suffered from chronic headaches for over 15 years. I've seen neurologists and headache specialists in 4 states. Dr. Suwan is by far the best I've seen. I travel from Wyoming to Chicago to be treated by her several times a year. She is the only doctor to have given me any kind of relief. She did not throw drugs at my as most neurologists do, and she didn't repeat things I had already tried which had been proven not to work. She also thinks outside the box and NEVER gives up. She's absolutely amazing. She takes as much time with her patients as is needed, never seeming rushed. Between the Botox injections she gives me regularly, and the peripheral nerve stimulator she recommend I have implanted in 2009, my pain has been reduced by 80% and I consider my headaches to be well controlled.