Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nesrene Ghani
Dr. Nesrene Ghani, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ghani is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, Oakwood Hospital and Oakwood Heritage Hospital. Dr. Ghani has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nesrene Ghani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nesrene Ghani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. Fatina Masri
General Practice, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Dearborn, MI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Abdulhadi Sinan
Dearborn, MI 0.02 mi31
Dr. Tiffany Sanford
Dearborn, MI 0.07 mi7