Dr. Nesrene Ghani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Unprofessional and unorganized staff.
Rude disrespectful office manager. we waited for about 4 hours one time between.

June 13th, 2016
Great!!
Dr. Ghani is one of the most heart-felt, caring doctors I have encountered. She is extremely diligent and knowledgable in the area of internal medicine. I always feel extremely comfortable knowing she will take care of me as well as treat me as if I were her own daughter, or relative. I would recommend Dr. Ghani to all of my family members & friends!

March 25th, 2016
My PCP
Dr. Nesrene Ghani has been my physician for the past few years, I was referred to her by a relative that has been seeing her for over 25 years now! Dr ...

March 25th, 2016
D.r. Nesrene Ghani has been my physician for the past few years, I was referred to her by a relative that has been seeing her for over 25 years now! D.r Ghani provides great service, and her office hours are compatible with my busy schedule - early morning, late evening, same day, and even weekend appointments are available. D.r. Ghani and her staff are very friendly, kind and thorough, always placing top priority on the well being of myself and other patients. I have referred her to many friends and family and will continue to do so!!

February 28th, 2015
Great doctor

October 30th, 2013
patient
excellent doctor..the best

June 28th, 2013
Nurse Manager and her patient
There are no words to describe this phenomenal lady.i myself feel bless to have her as my doctor she knows when something is wrong .that is because she takes the time to know and learn ALL her patients she is caring giving she is a godsend . she even takes the time to visit when we have to go to the hospital not just a follow up but to come see how we are doing she give 1000% not 100% she is priceless i would not trade her for nothing in this world her over all rating should be 20 gold stars this doctor is irreplaceable,i don't know what i would do without her as my doctor i love her.

June 21st, 2013
the doctor was great I am soo happy to meet her great the best doctor I have been to love her love the staff.

March 18th, 2013
great great
i love dr ghani seen her the first time was great explain everything to me very clearly.told her i was soo happy to find her finally i found a doctor who is excellent and very thoroughl.

January 24th, 2013
Best Doctor I've Ever Been To!
I normally do not write reviews but in this case I feel the need to. After reading a couple negative reviews on this doctor, I was pleasantly surprised when visiting her office. She was the most caring doc I've been to! Instead of rushing my time with her (as most doctors do), she took the time to make sure I was comfortable and understood everything that was going on. The friendly staff sent my prescriptions electronically to the Pharmacy of my choice so they'd be ready for pick up on my way home. With ease, Dr. Ghani is the best doc I've ever met with!

September 10th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!!

October 13th, 2010
Great Doctor
She diagnosed my thyroid problem and I was told by two doctors that most doctors wouldn't have found it so quickly. Two weeks after my surgery, it was found to be cancerous. I am grateful for her thoroughness.