Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Feb 28th, 2015

Great doctor

patient show details patient
by emilia barbu on Oct 30th, 2013

excellent doctor..the best

Nurse Manager and her patient show details Nurse Manager and her patient
by Sonya Watkins on Jun 28th, 2013

There are no words to describe this phenomenal lady.i myself feel bless to have her as my doctor she knows when something is wrong .that is because she takes the time to know and learn ALL her patients she is caring giving she is a godsend . she even takes the time to visit when we have to go to the hospital not just a follow up but to come see how we are doing she give 1000% not 100% she is priceless i would not trade her for nothing in this world her over all rating should be 20 gold stars this doctor is irreplaceable,i don't know what i would do without her as my doctor i love her.

Jun 21st, 2013

the doctor was great I am soo happy to meet her great the best doctor I have been to love her love the staff.

great great show details great great
Mar 18th, 2013

i love dr ghani seen her the first time was great explain everything to me very clearly.told her i was soo happy to find her finally i found a doctor who is excellent and very thoroughl.

Best Doctor I've Ever Been To! show details Best Doctor I've Ever Been To!
by Guest on Jan 24th, 2013

I normally do not write reviews but in this case I feel the need to. After reading a couple negative reviews on this doctor, I was pleasantly surprised when visiting her office. She was the most caring doc I've been to! Instead of rushing my time with her (as most doctors do), she took the time to make sure I was comfortable and understood everything that was going on. The friendly staff sent my prescriptions electronically to the Pharmacy of my choice so they'd be ready for pick up on my way home. With ease, Dr. Ghani is the best doc I've ever met with!

Sep 10th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 13th, 2010

She diagnosed my thyroid problem and I was told by two doctors that most doctors wouldn't have found it so quickly. Two weeks after my surgery, it was found to be cancerous. I am grateful for her thoroughness.

Apr 18th, 2009

EXCELLENT DOC ,I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by Jen on Nov 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Great office! Very friendly staff!||I truly felt like the Dr. cared for me at each visit. She expressed concern for my health and well being. She made sure I was completely comfortable and happy with medications, treatments, office visits, etc.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very poorly run office.No accountability, prescription call in run around, Dr. left the country with what seemed like no one in charge.I was left without needed medications because of these factors.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com