A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Dans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nestor Dans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nestor Dans, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Dans graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nestor Felipe Dans MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nestor F. Dans practice?
- Dr. Nestor Dans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nestor Dans practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, FL and Charleston, WV.
See Kissimmee Surgeons and Kissimmee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.