Dr. Nestor Esnaola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nestor Esnaola?

April 12th, 2017

Completely Successful Surgery

July 29th, 2016

Top of the Line

What I liked most about Dr. Esnaola was his knowledge and experience in the field. I did not have any doubts about my being in good hands with him despite how scared I was when I found out I had stomach cancer. He always answered my questions whether in person or on phone. If I would call, he would return call in a timely fashion. I also was treated very nicely by his secretary who also does an excellent job at returning calls and following through with things. I would recommend him to anyone I know has stomach cancer and I would go back to him if I would run into any problems. I thank God for having the honor to have him as my surgeon.

November 23rd, 2015

Words cannot describe my admiration and respect for Dr. Esnaola. He is kind, patient, extremely skilled and knowledgeable, and his bedside manner is phenomenal. Dr. Esnaola's compassion toward his patients and their family is amazing. He has performed two (2) surgeries on me, and I could not image ever having any other surgeon. Cancer is very scary, but Dr. Esnaola always eased our fears just knowing he was taking of me.

November 11th, 2015

I received exceptional care from Dr. Esnaola and his team. I was very fortunate to have such a skilled team of doctors and nurses help me through my two liver resections to remove my liver cancer. I was not the easiest person to do deal with going through my issues, but the care and support I received was top notch. I highly recommend Fox Chase

March 24th, 2017