Dr. Nestor Ivkov MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

August 1st, 2015
Helpful and Knowledgeable
First of all, it is not true that he can't speak English. His English is just fine! Secondly, he. Is not arrogant as he watches and listens intently and explains possible scenarios. If I had questions, he didn't blow them off but instead gave me very plausible explanations! I would definitely return to him if necessary! In fact, I have recommended that my friend see him!

March 17th, 2015
very helpful doctor

March 16th, 2015
NEVER TOO BUSY..., NEVER TOO BIG!
Dr Ivkov is one of the most caring physicians I have had the opportunity to come into contact with. He is my mother's neurologist, but he has extended his care to consider those in her surroundings also. He has become the personal favorite physician on my mother's care team. He is very thorough in his diagnosis and treatment. We have followed his therapeutic recommendations with good success and results. I absolutely love his Patient/Doctor kindness. He is an intense listener. His staff and nursing team follows in professionalism, accessibility and courteousness. I would recommend Dr Ivkov and his kind and professional staff to anyone seeking the care of an expert and excellent neurologist.

February 6th, 2013
Excellent MD
Dr. Ivkov is very good doctor. He took his time to listen and review my case. He gave me the right diagnosis and excellent advice on what to do next. I am very thankful for everything that he did for me. I would definitely recommend this MD to everyone.

June 17th, 2011
Thnak you Dr. Ivkov
I am not a typical US patient.I live in Serbia and met Dr. Ivkov there for a consultation on a problem which I have. He was extremely careful and concetrated on "my story", suspected a serious problem but suggested what laboratory analysis I should make,in order to become certain whether or not I have the serious disease (multiple sclerosis). He made suggestions what to do if I have it. Luckily I do not, but in spite of that we regularly exchange e-mails in which he inquires about my health.

May 3rd, 2011
Arrogant
Very arrogant and cannot even speak English.

October 2nd, 2009
I am not happy with Dr. Ivkov's condescending manner. His diagnosis is way off base. As an older female patient, I feel he treated me as if I was an idiot. I left feeling discouraged and upset. He had no time for me and waved off all of my questions. I will not go back to him and I am looking for a new Doctor