Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent MD  |  show details
by Edin on Feb 6th, 2013

Dr. Ivkov is very good doctor. He took his time to listen and review my case. He gave me the right diagnosis and excellent advice on what to do next. I am very thankful for everything that he did for me. I would definitely recommend this MD to everyone.

|  Thnak you Dr. Ivkov  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

I am not a typical US patient.I live in Serbia and met Dr. Ivkov there for a consultation on a problem which I have. He was extremely careful and concetrated on "my story", suspected a serious problem but suggested what laboratory analysis I should make,in order to become certain whether or not I have the serious disease (multiple sclerosis). He made suggestions what to do if I have it. Luckily I do not, but in spite of that we regularly exchange e-mails in which he inquires about my health.

|  Arrogant  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Very arrogant and cannot even speak English.

|  show details
by Margaret D. on Oct 2nd, 2009

I am not happy with Dr. Ivkov's condescending manner. His diagnosis is way off base. As an older female patient, I feel he treated me as if I was an idiot. I left feeling discouraged and upset. He had no time for me and waved off all of my questions. I will not go back to him and I am looking for a new Doctor