A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Karas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nestor Karas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nestor Denis Karas DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nestor D. Karas practice?
- Dr. Nestor Karas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nestor Karas practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.