A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Manzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manzano
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Manzano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nestor Manzano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzano graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Manzano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nestor Manzano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nestor Manzano practice?
- Dr. Nestor Manzano has 1 office location.
Dr. Nestor Manzano practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.