Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nestor Martinez
Dr. Nestor Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Hospital West. He speaks English.
Dr. Nestor Martinez has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nestor Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Jose Garrote
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi32
Dr. Ann David
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Nicola Petrovani
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi21