A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nestor Mercado is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercado
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nestor Mercado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nestor Mercado MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nestor Mercado practice?
- Dr. Nestor Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Nestor Mercado practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.