Dr. Nestor Pinaroc MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Yukon, OK

January 13th, 2017
You and your Yukon Mercy SUCK. You only see your patient once a year, do not care and keep with his health. Your delay to response to refill prescription is the worst . You left me for 4 days without important medicine and never notified me that wanted to see me before authorize more refills when I was calling you every day and asking about my medicine refill statues. I ended up finding out about you wanted to see me from the facility manager when I came in to complain. Shame on you and Mercy in Yukon. People on TOP of Mercy will hear about you. By the way, you do have reputation about treating female patients badly and disrespectful. I never experienced such a bad treatment from a Doctor and health care facility.

October 18th, 2016
takes the time to listen to me

October 20th, 2015
Smart Alec
i used Dr Pineroc for about 2 years,kept having terrible pain in my right side near gallbladder. He acted like it was in my head,the last time there I had walked out of exam room asking if he was going to do anything else to determine my pain. His answer was You arent dead yet. I realized then he didn't care or know but wasn't going to send me to a specialist for further testing. So I changed doctors.

July 31st, 2015
Great Job! Great Staff!
I noticed that Dr. Pinaroc received a bad review and I can tell by reading it this is just a disgruntled person. My entire family has seen Dr. Pinaroc for years and we have never had an issue. He is courteous, prompt, and I have never experienced an inaccurate diagnosis. It concerns me that people will base their decision on the review of one angry person.

June 27th, 2009
He's a keeper
Dr. Pinaroc delivered my daughter in 2001. I loved him then and still love him now. I was very dissapointed to find out that he no longers delivers but he referred me to a ob/gyn that it great as well.