A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Praderio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nestor Praderio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nestor Praderio, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Praderio graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Praderio has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nestor H Praderio MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nestor H. Praderio practice?
- Dr. Nestor Praderio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nestor Praderio practices Psychiatry near Aransas Pass, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See Aransas Pass Psychiatrists.