Dr. Nestor Truccone MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Cardiology Bloomfield Hills, MI

3.1

October 12th, 2016
Difficult to understand due to heavily accented English
I really liked the fact that he has all of the diagnostic equipment he needs in the office itself. The assessments are done and he interprets them for you immediately -- no agonizing wait for test results. He is difficult to understand however and I am a medical transcriptionist who works for physicians with heavy accents. The only other problem is that the office never contacted my son's pediatrician to let them know in writing the diagnosis and treatment recommendations. Aside from these problems, I would recommend Dr. Truccone since at least one of the problems is easy to fix.

January 20th, 2013
Previous employee
I had the chance to work for two weeks with this doctor. Not only do they treat employees horrible, unfairly, and nepotism which says a lot about their loyalty, but also I got to see first hand how they treat patients. He will take his time, not considerate to people's time but if he has an event like golfing he will see patients in matter of seconds. Also he himself told me always notify me if patient uses medicade because we treat them completely different which is so shady. He is not a doctor for helping children but a doctor for the paycheck. Also Lori is secretary is absolutely rude and degrading to both employees and patients. They hired me and decided to lay me off after one month leaving me and my son on a very tight budget.

November 26th, 2012
worst doctor ever. do not send your children to him. misdiagnosed my child.

August 9th, 2011
We waited almost 3 hours to be seen and he spent less than 10 minutes with my son. When we went to his office he hushed my son because he was crying which made me furious. Terrible bedside manner!