Dr. Nestor Veitia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Amazingly natural results
I chose carefully when deciding on a plastic surgeon. I am a healthcare provider and Dr Veitia came very highly recommended. Choosing this particular surgeon is one of the best decisions I have made. They are amazingly real looking and feeling and I have complete sensation! He did a great job!

May 29th, 2017
Fantastic Plastic Surgeon
Had reduction mammoplasty 6 months ago. couldn't be happier, Great results, can hardly tell I had incisions, Size just right. Great bedside manner, very professional, personable and kind.

May 23rd, 2017
***Exceptionally Talented Plastic Surgeon***
I don't typically write reviews however I am compelled to share my thoughts about this extraordinary doctor. I met Dr Veitia about two years ago when I needed a bilateral mastectomy. I researched many doctors, none of whom I was comfortable with performing this type of surgery. This was a horrible time of my life and I needed to find a doctor I could trust. When I met with Dr Veitia, I knew he was the one to do my surgery and reconstruction. He was kind, caring and professional. He explained everything to me in a very clear, comprehensive way. At my appointments, he always took the time for my questions or concerns and never once felt rushed. He saw me as a person and treated me with respect. He was always available to alleviate any pre-surgery jitters as well as post surgery follow up. Through this life altering experience, Dr Veitia has been compassionate and understanding. I am so pleased with the results from my surgeries and I have Dr Veitia to thank for that! I will forever be grateful for his gifted hands. He is an exceptionally talented Plastic Surgeon and I highly recommend him.

May 23rd, 2017
EDS - West Chester - Best reconstructive and plastic surgeon a woman could ever wish for.
I first met Dr. Veitia when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and needed to select a reconstructive surgeon. I met with several reconstructive surgeons for consultations and new immediately upon meeting Dr. Veitia that he was hands down the best. Since that time I have had 4 reconstructive breast surgeries with Dr. Veitia. A number of these were due to complications from my radiation treatment post bilateral mastectomy. From day one he has listened to me, heard me and delivered the exact results I desired. I am beyond thrilled with my results. I challenge any woman to find a more compassionate, caring and talented reconstructive surgeon. I do not have words to describe my sincere gratitude for Dr. Veitia's benevolence, skill and near flawless talent. Because of Dr. Veitia's amazing work on my breast reconstruction, I just had him correct a severe diastasis recti I had in my abdomen. I am 3 weeks out and am already thrilled with my results. I cannot give a stronger or more genuine review of Dr. Veitia as an extremely talented and kind doctor.

April 23rd, 2017
Botched Surgery
This is one of the worst doctors in the US. He has a very wonderful and caring attitude towards his patients, but he is incompetent. Dr. Veitia did a breast augmentation on me over five years ago, and I have permanent loss of sensation in both breasts. He inadvertently severed the nerves of both my breasts. This is devastating. Do NOT let him touch you! Find another doctor.

November 17th, 2015
Excellent. Had surgery to remove a cyst on my wrist.

November 13th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Veitia is a professional, caring, skilled doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. You feel like he cares and that you are not just another patient.

July 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr. Veitia is a very sweet and caring doctor. I felt like I was in safe hands from the first time I met him. He's always available if you have questions or concerns and I believe that he truly cares about the well being of his patients. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with him. His pre-surgery and post-surgery care is great. I've given my primary care doctor feedback on him and I have already referred several friends (and my mother) to him! He's the best!

December 16th, 2014
Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner.

October 24th, 2013
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Veitia is one of the nicest, most caring Drs. I have ever seen. His bedside manner is wonderful, and he truly cares about his patients. From the first time I met him in the office, I knew I would be ok in his hands. He takes the time to explain things and answers all your questions, and trust me, I had a million. After my surgery he was wonderful at following up to see how I was feeling, if I was comfortable, my pain was being managed. I truly can not say enough good things about him. 5 months later, I still go for post op checks, and he is as wonderful today as he was for my surgery in June. I highly recommend him for any medical/cosmetic needs you have.

June 12th, 2013
Nice Guy and great bedside manner, but dropped the ball on several issues.

January 18th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor
This is the first time in my life I have ever taken the time to post a review of my experience with a doctor. After our eighteen yr. old daughter underwent a rather major & sensative surgery a few days after Christmas with Dr. Veitia-- whose care and expertise has been outstanding--I was moved to try to inform others just how excellent our experience with him has been. Observing Dr. Veitia interacting with our daughter, in an incredibly nurturing way addressing her concerns thoroughly, putting her at ease before, during and at post op visits has been wonderful. We entrusted our daughter's surgery to Dr. Veitia and his care, professionalism, and expertise exceeded our expectation. The surgery he performed is already showing remarkable results. When she is healed completely, the effects of this surgery will be life changing fir iur dayghter. Our daughter has expressed numerous times how grateful she is that he performed her surgery and how comfortable he is to communicate with. Once, we expressed to the nurse via the phone a small potential concern during the healing process and the nurse got back to us immediately. He saw her the next day just to be cautious--she was healing just fine:). We cannot reccommend Dr. Veitia strongly enough. We are so incrediblly thankful to live near where this level of care is available. We have never experienced anything like it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Veitia.