Dr. Nestor Veitia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2015
Excellent. Had surgery to remove a cyst on my wrist.

November 13th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Veitia is a professional, caring, skilled doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. You feel like he cares and that you are not just another patient.

July 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr. Veitia is a very sweet and caring doctor. I felt like I was in safe hands from the first time I met him. He's always available if you have questions or concerns and I believe that he truly cares about the well being of his patients. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with him. His pre-surgery and post-surgery care is great. I've given my primary care doctor feedback on him and I have already referred several friends (and my mother) to him! He's the best!

December 16th, 2014
Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner.

October 24th, 2013
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Veitia is one of the nicest, most caring Drs. I have ever seen. His bedside manner is wonderful, and he truly cares about his patients. From the first time I met him in the office, I knew I would be ok in his hands. He takes the time to explain things and answers all your questions, and trust me, I had a million. After my surgery he was wonderful at following up to see how I was feeling, if I was comfortable, my pain was being managed. I truly can not say enough good things about him. 5 months later, I still go for post op checks, and he is as wonderful today as he was for my surgery in June. I highly recommend him for any medical/cosmetic needs you have.

June 11th, 2013
Nice Guy and great bedside manner, but dropped the ball on several issues.

January 17th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor
This is the first time in my life I have ever taken the time to post a review of my experience with a doctor. After our eighteen yr. old daughter underwent a rather major & sensative surgery a few days after Christmas with Dr. Veitia-- whose care and expertise has been outstanding--I was moved to try to inform others just how excellent our experience with him has been. Observing Dr. Veitia interacting with our daughter, in an incredibly nurturing way addressing her concerns thoroughly, putting her at ease before, during and at post op visits has been wonderful. We entrusted our daughter's surgery to Dr. Veitia and his care, professionalism, and expertise exceeded our expectation. The surgery he performed is already showing remarkable results. When she is healed completely, the effects of this surgery will be life changing fir iur dayghter. Our daughter has expressed numerous times how grateful she is that he performed her surgery and how comfortable he is to communicate with. Once, we expressed to the nurse via the phone a small potential concern during the healing process and the nurse got back to us immediately. He saw her the next day just to be cautious--she was healing just fine:). We cannot reccommend Dr. Veitia strongly enough. We are so incrediblly thankful to live near where this level of care is available. We have never experienced anything like it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Veitia.

August 30th, 2012
Mary Lou 6/22/12 Paoli
I can honestly say that I have NEVER come across a Doctor like Dr. Veitia! He is truely one of the kindest, most compassionate surgeons around! He always takes the time to answer ALL your questions and is phenomenal at following up. I can't not say enough about the excellent treatment I've received from Dr. Veitia. What a wonderful Dr!!!! Thank you Dr Veitia!

July 2nd, 2012
One the nicest docs I have had, plus very skillful plastic surgeon
Dr.Veitia is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. He is very honest, has great bedside manners, and an excellent surgeon. It was a very difficult decision for me to undergo cosmetic surgery, but he made me so comfortable with the whole process, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns.I am extremely happy with the outcome of my surgery and my follow up appointments. I also work in the health care field, and I look up to him as an example how a health care provider should be with patients.I highly recommend him and suggest you don't look any more if you are considering him as your surgeon.I would not be surprised if one day he becomes the top Main Line Plastic Surgeon.

June 24th, 2011
I was referred to Dr. Veitia to have a cancerous tumor removed in a difficult spot. He saw me on Thursday and had surgery scheduled Friday because of the serious nature. He rearranged his schedule to get my surgery done because it was that important to him to get it out of me.

December 22nd, 2010
Dr. Veitia is an excellent and caring doctor. Will recommend he to everyone!

August 3rd, 2010
Epitome of Compassion
Dr. Veitia has got to be one of the kindest, most compassionate surgeons created. He takes as much time as you need to answer questions, and is phenomenal at following up post-op. I can't say enough good about the excellent treatment I've received from Dr. Veitia.