Dr. Netasha Mclawhorn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 9th, 2016
Finally a doctor that gets it...
Dr McLawhorn, Was absolutely wonderful! She has a very unique ability to communicate and relate to her patients. The conversations with her never were rushed, and were more like a family discussion rather than a doctor / patient discussion. There were several sensitive subjects that needed to be address during our latest delivery and Dr. McLawhorn displayed exceptional emotion intelligence when discussing our options. My wife and I were so impressed with her, we travel over 60 miles so we could be under her care. Thanks again Dr. Mclawhorn, our family appreciates everything you have done for us!

November 3rd, 2015
very rude and unprofessional.

August 23rd, 2012
Dr. Mclawhorn is great !!!!
Dr. Mclawhorn delivered my baby several years ago. She is a kind and compassionate physician. She has always made me feel comfortable. I was sorry to hear that she left Henderson and is no longer at Premier Women. I found out for a friend that she is working at Wake Med iand has a practice in North Raleigh. If anyone reading this is living in North Raleigh or Wake Forest area looking for an excellent physician. She is the one.!!! I reccomend her without any reservation.

May 3rd, 2012
Excellent Physician
Dr. McLawhorn is a very caring physician. She really listens to me. Excellent Surgeon she performed a hysterectomy on me and I was back to work in 2weeks.

July 26th, 2011
Caring doctor!!!!
Dr. McLawhorn is a caring doctor. She really takes time to explain things to you. Although sometimes I have to wait to see her, it is worth it. She takes her time to talk to you.She makes sure you understand what is going on with you. If you are looking for a wonderful obgyn you should schedule an appointment with Dr. McLawhorn you will not be disappointed.

June 1st, 2011
Greatness Identified
Dr. McLawhorn is an individual that demonstrated the love for the game! Her ability to relate and to treat her patients with fairness and explain whats going on with them with such clarity! She is a Hall of Famer during her era!

April 19th, 2011
Premiere
Dr. McLawhorn and her staff are absolutely AMAZING! I am honored to have her as my Physician now and when I was pregnant. My care was wonderful and everyone was very supportive and caring. Dr. McLawhorn delivered my very healthy baby girl and I wouldn't have had it any other way. My husband expressed that he was pleased because he never felt left out of my care. She is a Blessing to me and my family! I recommend her to ALL!!

April 14th, 2011
My experience with Dr. McLawhorn was great. She is an excellent physician. She really cares and spends time with you. She really takes the time to explain things to you. Wish more physicans were like her.

March 1st, 2011
Overcharged $100: almost a month later, still no refund
Premiere charged $150 for an annual exam. They claim to accept insurance and charge the patient for co-pay. At the time of checkout they said their computers were down so they couldn't verify coverage. I was on heavy pain medication for a root canal, and I accepted the charges. The next day I verified my insurance covered all but $44 for an annual exam. If I didn't have preventive coverage, the maximum charge would have been $60. At no time was $150 a valid charge. I arranged a call with Kim (Premier's office manager), my insurance rep and me. The insurance rep verified my coverage as stated above. Even with this input, Premiere refused to reconcile the overcharge.I called Dr. McLawhorn and sent her a letter asking for help getting a refund, but she didn't respond, so I'm inclined to believe she is comfortable with her ofice's billing practices. My bank and insurance company called Premier several times asking for a refund. Premier verified it received payment from my insurance, but it may take a couple of weeks for them to process the $100 refund.The net: NEVER pay Premiere without first verifying your insurance coverage. It's as simple as calling the number on your insurance card.

May 13th, 2008
She is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and has a great bedside manner. I recommend her to anyone.