inactive

Netley J D'Souza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2014
Dr. Netley D'Souza has been my doctor for 20 years. He is also my mother's and my son's Physician as well. He is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person. He is very respected in the medical profession and for good reason. We need more Doctors like him in our system. If 4 stars is the top, that's where he rates.

April 15th, 2014
Both myself and my wife are patients of D'Souza we are very happy with his service. the wait in the waiting room sometimes is a little long but he will talked to you about your issues without his hand on the door-knob waiting to leave like most docs.

December 11th, 2011
Confidence
I have complete confidence in Dr D'Souza and his staff. He has been my family physician for 17 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Sometimes the wait in his office is a little long but that is because he spends more than 2 minutes with each patient. I have nothing to complain about. He listens, is knowledgeable and caring.

October 14th, 2010
avoid tanque verde family medicine
Dr Dsouza is a good, caring doctor. However Tanque Verde Family Medicine is poorly and improperly operated. On one occassion I was made to wait in the exam room for over 45 minutes (over an hour after the appointment time) with no update from the staff. I never did see the doctor that visit, they just wasted my time. Additionally, the office requires that patients sign a waiver prior to service agreeing to pay all charges not covered by insurance.