A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebenezer Nettey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebenezer Nettey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettey graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nettey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebenezer Nettey MD is a male Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ebenezer Nettey practice?
- Dr. Ebenezer Nettey has 1 office location.
Dr. Ebenezer Nettey practices Gynecology near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.