Dr. Nettie Davidson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2016
Great doc. Smart. Nice.
She wanted to spend to much time with me during my appointment. I was ready to leave. ...lol

April 16th, 2015
I have never written a review other than positive about anyone! However, I feel I owe my comments with MY experience with this office to hopefully cause positive,changes to occur or to at least prevent someone else from going through what I experienced! I have been seeing Dr. Davidson for a little less than a year. To make a long story short, I have a chronic disease, in which I asked for a referral to a specialist , IN Fort Worth. For whatever reason, the office staff and the doctor were unable to provide me with a simple referral! I even had my husband call for me to hopefully get the referral! All the while, I am having health issues because I need to see a specialist! This office failed to provide me with what I had asked Dr. Davidson for; a referral to a specialist, in the city of Fort Worth! I spoke with the office manager, hoping we could find the cause for all the time wasted, waiting, calling, etc. . However, she was absolutely of no help and confirmed my thoughts that this office has some serious issues! I decided, with the type of conversation that took place with this woman, that I did not want these people to care for my health! I know I will find a good physician who listens as well as follows up on their patients!

March 27th, 2015
Absolutely love her!
Truly listens to you. She makes you feel special, like you're her most important patient. Very thorough and doesn't rush through the appointment.

June 20th, 2014
Thorough & helpful
Dr. Davidson is a wonderful physician. She listens, asks questions, requests special tests as needed and follows-up with results promptly. I especially appreciate her email summary after appointments. Although she is only in the office three days per week, that has not been a problem. Staff has been very helpful.

February 12th, 2014
Don't be a minute late!
I never got the pleasure of meeting Dr. Davidson who came highly recommended by my Endocrinologist. The staff was rude and promptly cancelled my appointment when I was 10 minutes late due to construction / traffic delays. I would have loved to have met her, but could no way tolerate the hateful and unaccommodating staff.

December 27th, 2011
I just love Dr. Davidson. She spends a lot of time with me and seems to really care about my concerns. I don't feel rushed when I ask her questions. She is moving to another location which is too far for me to travel so I hope I can find one just as good as she is.

October 3rd, 2011
Attitude in Scrubs
Thinks she knows it all and absolutely doesn't. Refuses to listen. Lots of attitude, very uncaring.

September 2nd, 2011
Sherry Godbey
Very thorough and always polite. I feel that she is genuine and cares about her pts.

June 8th, 2011
Dr. Davidson is an excellent doctor. In fact, my daughter and I refer to her as "Dr. Awesome" because we like her so much. She takes time to answer all of my questions and I never feel like I'm being rushed. Her staff is also excellent. They are always helpful and pleasant.

November 8th, 2010
Would not recommend to anyone.

January 10th, 2017