A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neva Roark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neva Roark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neva Roark, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roark graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neva Jane Roark MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neva J. Roark practice?
- Dr. Neva Roark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neva Roark practices Psychiatry near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Psychiatrists.