Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by John on Feb 1st, 2015

Dr. Baldwin so far has been exemplary in finding and discussing my DX. I am scheduled for a fusion and am very hopeful as I've been dealing with this pain for 2 years now. He is head and shoulders above Brandecker which almost had me convinced it was "all in my head"....was suggesting I see a psych.. His staff is very professional as well as compassionate, unlike the others nurse, which is the one who needs to see a psych!!!! I would recommend Dr. Baldwin to anyone with back problems!!!!

Sep 9th, 2012

great dr. have told at least 50 people to see hime to get back worked on.

My visit! show details My visit!
Dec 15th, 2011

I feel that Dr. Baldwin spent enough time with me explaining my surgery. His PA was the arrogant one! He spoke so fast and talked down to me I didn't catch his name. But Jessie his clinical nurse was very imformative and answered all my questions.

by Carole Morgan on Apr 17th, 2010

Dr. Baldwin operated on me a couple of years ago and on my husband this year. We both think he is the best in his field. He may seem a little arrogant to some but he is a neuro surgeon not a used car salesman. We highly recommend this surgeon...he did an excellent job for us.

Angel show details Angel
Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Baldwin is a great doctor. He is very caring and knowledgable. Dr. Baldwin is a big part of why I can walk today. I would highly recommend him to anyone