A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neveen Elkholy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neveen Elkholy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkholy graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Elkholy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neveen A Elkholy DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy practice?
- Dr. Neveen Elkholy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neveen Elkholy practices Family Medicine near Irvington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Irvington Primary Care Doctors.