A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihailoff
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mihailoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihailoff graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Mihailoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff practice?
- Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.