A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihailoff
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mihailoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihailoff graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Mihailoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff practice?
- Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nevena-Maria Mihailoff practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.