A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevena-Maria Milhailoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nevena-Maria Milhailoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhailoff graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Milhailoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevena-Maria Milhailoff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nevena-Maria Milhailoff practice?
- Dr. Nevena-Maria Milhailoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nevena-Maria Milhailoff practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.