Dr. Robert Gates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gates?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gates?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016

Too political

I would have preferred more attention to my health concerns and less lecturing on how bad Trump is and how stupid the Raleigh politicians are for not taking Federal Medicaid money. No suggestions for treatment of my pre-diabetes, nor followup on my abnormal EKG.

October 17th, 2016

1. Timeliness: Recei..

1. Timeliness: Received appointment day after I called: I am very pleased about how quickly they made time to see me. 2. Purpose: persistent condition that had improved, but continued to resist the first 7-day course of treatment. 3. Treatment: Second 7-day round of medication with the addition of another prescription to augment it , which appears to be successful.4. Ancillary discussions: Reviewed results of a recent investigative procedure and new medications. Blood tests taken, discussed need for upcoming investigatory procedures. Set up appointment for a long-overdue full physical for early November.5. Comments: Eagle Tannenbaum Internal Medicine was the first medical group I saw back in the 1970s. First Dr, Weissman, retired (I was among the first of his patients in his new practice), and more recently, Dr. Gates, fill the role as my primary physician and gastroenterologist. I appreciate Dr. Gates friendly and concerned demeanor, his thoroughness, and I respect him highly as a physician. I have deep confidence in his abilities, and always feel cared for by him and the other physicians and the staff.

October 10th, 2016

Annual checkup. Iden..

Annual checkup. Identified a couple of issues to improve. Good visit and experience. I like Dr. Gates demeanor and thoroughness. I am comfortable talking to him. I like that he listens and works with me to find reasons and solutions to my health issues.

October 3rd, 2016

My visit was good, a..

My visit was good, as it usually is. While I was there I received my flu shot.

September 26th, 2016

My experience at Dr...

My experience at Dr. Robert Neville Gates was very positive.

September 19th, 2016

Speedy, efficient, c..

Speedy, efficient, caring,helpful, clear and considerate

September 8th, 2016

My experience with D..

My experience with Dr. Gates has always been great. He takes the time to answer questions that I might have and explains in detail. He is very attentive to my needs. Would recommend to anybody.

September 5th, 2016

Dr. Gates is one gre..

Dr. Gates is one great doctor. Very attentive of any need i might have . He's always courteous , and never tries to rush you through to get to the next patient.Been seeing Dr. Gates for many years,and have gotten most of my family to switch from thier family doctor to him.

August 31st, 2016

No waiting. Accurate..

No waiting. Accurate diagnosis. Superb!

August 22nd, 2016

Had a good check up...

Had a good check up. Dr. Gates answered my questions and did not make me feel rushed.

August 16th, 2016

The doctor is precis..

The doctor is precise, caring and thorough. He puts his patients at ease. He was recommended to me by my family in America, and I am grateful for the prompt attention I was given.

August 13th, 2016

Who knows?

Called 3 times and finally left message for a call back. It never came so I can't review the doctor but if he is as slack as the staff .... I guess I dodged a bullet...!!!!