Dr. Neville Alleyne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neville Alleyne?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Neville Alleyne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

My Super Doctor

Strongly recommended.cant say any words but he's really an amazing doctor. Thank you so much for taking care of me.

March 9th, 2017

Incredible Surgeon

Dr Alleyne is not only an amazing surgeon, but he has a kind demeanor and makes you feel very comfortable when you talk to him. He is also able to describe complex surgeries in layman terms, an incredibly helpful tool. I would have my surgery again with him, and if I ever need to have additional surgeries on my back, I hope he is still practicing.

March 25th, 2016

No consistency in treating forgot from the month prior

Dr. Alleyne forgot what he was treating me for the month before and prescribed something I was not seeing him for. I complained about the 30 second visit for something I didn't complain about, in writing, and have not heard back.

March 22nd, 2016

Knowledgable, experienced, communicates well, kind, thorough. He put me at ease and gave me the confidence that I was going to have the best care. The surgery went smoothly and my recovery was quicker than expected. I am so grateful he is my doctor.

February 15th, 2016

I have struggled with continuous pain between my back surgeries. I know that there are limits, but the pain is horrendous! i'm more than ready to get second surgery completed. I appreciate the doctor and his nurses prompt attention to reschedule my appointment earlier.

August 2nd, 2012

Dismissed

He spends no time with me and he dose not listen to me and what is going on with me and i have spent many appointments in the waiting room for 1 to 2 1/2 hours and no one will say any thing to you, or they say your up next. Instead of doing surgery on me he has just left me hanging out there to live in pain and will not put me on disability. He know's i can't work but it is a workers comp case and he will not do it. He is not looking out for me he is looking out for the workers compaction insurance companies. as some one else said first do no harm.

September 20th, 2011

Dr Alleyne is a nice person, but I feel rushed every time I see him. And if I have any problems between visits, I have never been able to directly speak to him, only his MA. I do not feel my issues are managed well.

September 16th, 2009

Dr. Alleyne is a genius!

After my husband's first surgery had complications caused by the initial surgeon, Dr. Alleyne promptly diagnosed the problem and his expertise allowed him to correct it surgically. He gave my husband his life back!

August 8th, 2017