Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dismissed  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

He spends no time with me and he dose not listen to me and what is going on with me and i have spent many appointments in the waiting room for 1 to 2 1/2 hours and no one will say any thing to you, or they say your up next. Instead of doing surgery on me he has just left me hanging out there to live in pain and will not put me on disability. He know's i can't work but it is a workers comp case and he will not do it. He is not looking out for me he is looking out for the workers compaction insurance companies. as some one else said first do no harm.

|  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr Alleyne is a nice person, but I feel rushed every time I see him. And if I have any problems between visits, I have never been able to directly speak to him, only his MA. I do not feel my issues are managed well.

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Neville Alleyne is directly responsible for severing my median nerve during a routine carpal tunnel release and failing to tell me about it. He is not a doctor I would recommend under ANY circumstances. This surgery took place at Tri-City Hospital in Vista, CA. When I questioned him about it - he nor his office would speak to me. They sealed my files and I was dismissed, and the office staff was told not to speak to me. I think this directly goes against the doctors creed of "Do No Harm".

|  Exceptional Back Surgeon  |  show details
by Dale Martinez on Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr Alleyne performed my back surgery in 2008. Every time I go to see Dr Alleyne, he spends time listening to my concerns. He is genius and state of the art. I personally switched my insurance so I would be able to see him. His work ethic and bedside manner is behind excellent. Dr Alleyne takes pride in his work and cares about each individual patient. I can tell it is his passion to help patients and I recommend him to everyone for the best quality care. Dale Martinez (Patient)

|  Dr. Alleyne is a genius!  |  show details
by KT on Sep 16th, 2009

After my husband's first surgery had complications caused by the initial surgeon, Dr. Alleyne promptly diagnosed the problem and his expertise allowed him to correct it surgically. He gave my husband his life back!