Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
No consistency in treating forgot from the month prior show details No consistency in treating forgot from the month prior
Mar 25th, 2016

Dr. Alleyne forgot what he was treating me for the month before and prescribed something I was not seeing him for. I complained about the 30 second visit for something I didn't complain about, in writing, and have not heard back.

by Carol Van Vooren on Mar 22nd, 2016

Knowledgable, experienced, communicates well, kind, thorough. He put me at ease and gave me the confidence that I was going to have the best care. The surgery went smoothly and my recovery was quicker than expected. I am so grateful he is my doctor.

by O on Feb 14th, 2016

I have struggled with continuous pain between my back surgeries. I know that there are limits, but the pain is horrendous! i'm more than ready to get second surgery completed. I appreciate the doctor and his nurses prompt attention to reschedule my appointment earlier.

Dismissed show details Dismissed
Aug 2nd, 2012

He spends no time with me and he dose not listen to me and what is going on with me and i have spent many appointments in the waiting room for 1 to 2 1/2 hours and no one will say any thing to you, or they say your up next. Instead of doing surgery on me he has just left me hanging out there to live in pain and will not put me on disability. He know's i can't work but it is a workers comp case and he will not do it. He is not looking out for me he is looking out for the workers compaction insurance companies. as some one else said first do no harm.

Sep 20th, 2011

Dr Alleyne is a nice person, but I feel rushed every time I see him. And if I have any problems between visits, I have never been able to directly speak to him, only his MA. I do not feel my issues are managed well.

Dr. Alleyne is a genius! show details Dr. Alleyne is a genius!
by KT on Sep 16th, 2009

After my husband's first surgery had complications caused by the initial surgeon, Dr. Alleyne promptly diagnosed the problem and his expertise allowed him to correct it surgically. He gave my husband his life back!