A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neville Basman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neville Basman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Basman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans