A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neville Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neville Fernandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neville Fernandes, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neville Francis Fernandes MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neville F. Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Neville Fernandes has 1 office location.
Dr. Neville Fernandes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.