A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neville Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neville Fernandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neville Fernandes, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neville Francis Fernandes MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neville F. Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Neville Fernandes has 1 office location.
Dr. Neville Fernandes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.