Learn more about Dr. Neville Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neville Fernandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neville Fernandes, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Fernandes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neville F. Fernandes practice?
Dr. Neville Fernandes practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians, Irving Internists, Irving Gastroenterologists, and Irving Otolaryngologists.