Dr. Neville Fernandes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neville Fernandes?

discussed

Posted on August 12th, 2015

To make this as short as possible Fernandez refused to give me a colonoscopy after being very sick a few weeks prior. He said after healing we would proceed. After the required time had passed the excuse was that my deductible hadn't been met so I had to pay $900.00 plus dollars up front. I ended up having a horrible intestinal infection that I traveled over 700 miles to my hometown to have a long term dr of mine care for me. I returned to Hernandez for all of my follow up appts and treatment. I had the absolute hardest time getting returned phone calls from Kelly. It became routine for me to drive up to the office for lab result. I finally ended my dr/patient relationship after waiting weeks on a phone call for lab results once again. When I finally saw Kelly she told me that her grandmother passed and she was dealing with that. I ended up moving on. I do not recommend this Dr at all. A class in professionalism, ethics, and compassion is so needed for these so call professionals.

Posted on August 5th, 2010

My treatment is still ongoing with Dr Fernandes. So far, I have no complaints, other than a few weeks wait for an appt. That just probably means he's in high demand for being so good! He spends a lot of time with you and fully discusses your issue. Very friendly and caring.

Excellence: Competent & Caring

Posted on December 10th, 2009

On my first visit, I walked away satisfied. I found Dr. F very personable, and a genuine professional. What made him an excellent pick is easy to recount: he seemed geninue and caring, his excellent listening skills left you feeling he really listened, and from an executionary format, he knows his stuff. Because of these points, I felt comfortable in his hands for my procedure pre-op, and remain post-op.

Posted on July 16th, 2017