Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Speech Pathologist show details Speech Pathologist
by Pamela Skaar on Apr 6th, 2013

Dr. Fernandes did my and my husband's colonoscopy for our age 50 routine things we had to get done. He was outstanding! He is so nice, listens, he spends time with you and doesn't act rushed or hurried or preoccupied like most doctors do. He also is now our son's new doctor and he spent 45 minutes with us for my son (who has ulcerative colitis now 4 years) at his new patient visit. He explained all about living with colitis and calmed all our worries and fears. He is a wonderful doctor! He even gave us the name of a registered dietician who knows a lot about diet and UC if we wanted to contact her for a consult. His staff was extremely nice and helpful. Kelly assured me that SHE will personally make sure my son stays on his colitis meds, provide samples if needed, help us get discounts on meds, help Brad get a card for emergencies that colitis sufferers have occasionally and that she was so glad to have us there!

by sondra zimmerman on Aug 5th, 2010

My treatment is still ongoing with Dr Fernandes. So far, I have no complaints, other than a few weeks wait for an appt. That just probably means he's in high demand for being so good! He spends a lot of time with you and fully discusses your issue. Very friendly and caring.

Excellence: Competent & Caring show details Excellence: Competent & Caring
by SH on Dec 10th, 2009

On my first visit, I walked away satisfied. I found Dr. F very personable, and a genuine professional. What made him an excellent pick is easy to recount: he seemed geninue and caring, his excellent listening skills left you feeling he really listened, and from an executionary format, he knows his stuff. Because of these points, I felt comfortable in his hands for my procedure pre-op, and remain post-op.