A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neville Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neville Fernando is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Fernando has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neville Anthony Fernando MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Neville A. Fernando practice?
- Dr. Neville Fernando has 1 office location.
Dr. Neville Fernando practices Anesthesiology near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Anesthesiologists.