Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neville Fernando
Dr. Neville Fernando, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Anesthesiology. Dr. Fernando is affiliated with Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc and Saint Vincent Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Neville Fernando has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Neville Fernando is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.
Dr. Andrew Anderson
Pain Management, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Fredericksburg, VA 3.19 mi44
Dr. Adam Johnson
Locust Grove, VA 5.60 mi7
Dr. Charles Amory
Fredericksburg, VA 5.81 mi23