A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neville Glajchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neville Glajchen, MD, MBBS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Liver Transplantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glajchen graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glajchen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glajchen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neville Glajchen practice?
Dr. Neville Glajchen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nyack, NY.
See New City Radiologists.