A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neville Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neville Marks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neville S Marks MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neville S. Marks practice?
- Dr. Neville Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Neville Marks practices Psychiatry near Palm Beach, FL.
See Palm Beach Psychiatrists.