A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neville Mordi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mordi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Mordi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neville Ibeh Mordi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Neville I. Mordi practice?
- Dr. Neville Mordi has 1 office location.
Dr. Neville Mordi practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.