A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevin Bolander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolander graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bolander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevin S Bolander MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nevin S. Bolander practice?
- Dr. Nevin Bolander has 1 office location.
Dr. Nevin Bolander practices Emergency Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Emergency Physicians.