A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevin Ajluni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nevin Ajluni is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajluni
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ajluni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajluni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ajluni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevin Ajluni MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nevin Ajluni practice?
- Dr. Nevin Ajluni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nevin Ajluni practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Northville Internists and Northville Endocrinologists.