A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevin Ajluni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajluni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ajluni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevin Ajluni MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nevin Ajluni practice?
- Dr. Nevin Ajluni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nevin Ajluni practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Chicago, IL.
See Northville Internists and Northville Endocrinologists.