A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevine Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nevine Fahmy, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fahmy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevine Karam Fahmy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nevine K. Fahmy practice?
- Dr. Nevine Fahmy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nevine Fahmy practices Psychiatry near Metuchen, NJ.
See Metuchen Psychiatrists.