A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevine Salama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nevine Salama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nevine Salama, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salama graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Salama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nevine H. Salama practice?
Dr. Nevine Salama practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.