A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevins Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nevins Todd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Todd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nevins Todd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Todd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevins Woodcock Todd MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nevins W. Todd practice?
- Dr. Nevins Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Nevins Todd practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.