A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevins Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nevins Todd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Todd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nevins Todd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Todd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nevins Woodcock Todd MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nevins W. Todd practice?
- Dr. Nevins Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Nevins Todd practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.