A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nevins Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nevins Todd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Todd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Todd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nevins W. Todd practice?
Dr. Nevins Todd practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Anesthesiologists.