A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newel Call:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newel Call is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Call
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Call Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newel Call, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Call graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Call has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newel Branson Call MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Newel B. Call practice?
- Dr. Newel Call has 2 office locations.
Dr. Newel Call practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.