A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newel Call:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newel Call is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Call
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Call Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newel Call, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Call graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Call has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newel Branson Call MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Newel B. Call practice?
- Dr. Newel Call has 2 office locations.
Dr. Newel Call practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.