Learn more about Dr. Newel Call:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newel Call is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newel Call, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Call graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Call has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Call accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Newel B. Call practice?
Dr. Newel Call practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.