A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newell Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newell Pugh, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pugh has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newell Osteen Pugh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Newell O. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Newell Pugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Newell Pugh practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists and Indianapolis Oncologists.