A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newell Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newell Pugh, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pugh has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans