A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newell Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pugh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newell Pugh, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pugh has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newell Osteen Pugh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Newell O. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Newell Pugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Newell Pugh practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists and Indianapolis Radiation Oncologists.