Dr. Newman Lewis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Newman Lewis Jr?

February 13th, 2017

Don't remember me from one visit to next

Dr. Lewis is a good doctor. He seems to want to tell you what you need and will not listen to what I'm telling him very well. It's my body and I know when something is wrong.

February 21st, 2013

My daughter and I visits Dr. Lewis

Dr. Lewis is a very good doctor. After seeing different doctors for 2 years of pain with my gallbladder, nobody could tell me what was going on. So, he read my chart and told me that it sounded like gallstones and sent me straight to the hospital for further tests. Like none of the other doctors did. Sure enough I get a call at work from his assistance telling me that they received my test results and I need to go to the hospital for my pre-op. My gallbladder was about to rupture, It was full of stones. I thank him for helping me. Then there's my daughter who is going on 16, refuses to see any other doctor. She has been with him since she was 2 years old. She loves Dr. Lewis, and we have to travel from another county for her to see him. When she is sick. Dr. Lewis will listen to you and sit and explain things to you. He doesn't beat around the bush on any thing.. I respect that in him. We need many more doctors like him.

February 13th, 2017