A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newton Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newton Duncan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newton Oran Duncan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Newton O. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Newton Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Newton Duncan practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.