A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newton Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newton Duncan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newton Oran Duncan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Newton O. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Newton Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Newton Duncan practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.