A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newton Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newton Duncan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duncan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Newton O. Duncan practice?
Dr. Newton Duncan practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.