A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newton Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Community Mem Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newton Byrd Miller MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Newton B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Newton Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Newton Miller practices General Practice near South Hill, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Clarksville, VA.
See South Hill General Practitioners.