A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newton Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Community Mem Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newton Byrd Miller MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Newton B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Newton Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Newton Miller practices General Practice near South Hill, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Clarksville, VA.
See South Hill Primary Care Doctors.