Learn more about Dr. Newton Muthunayagam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Muthunayagam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthunayagam
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Muthunayagam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newton Muthunayagam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthunayagam graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Muthunayagam has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newton Packiaraj Muthunayagam MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Newton P. Muthunayagam practice?
- Dr. Newton Muthunayagam has 7 office locations.
Dr. Newton Muthunayagam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Westlake Internists and Westlake Gastroenterologists.