Learn more about Dr. Newton Muthunayagam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Muthunayagam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthunayagam
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthunayagam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Newton Muthunayagam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthunayagam graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Muthunayagam has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newton Packiaraj Muthunayagam MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Newton P. Muthunayagam practice?
- Dr. Newton Muthunayagam has 7 office locations.
Dr. Newton Muthunayagam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Westlake Internists and Westlake Gastroenterologists.