A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spencer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Newton Spencer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H N. Spencer practice?
- Dr. H Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Spencer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Swarthmore, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.