A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newton Yco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Yco, Family Practitioner, Osteopath, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yco
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Board Certified
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yco graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newton Garcia Yco DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Newton G. Yco practice?
- Dr. Newton Yco has 1 office location.
Dr. Newton Yco practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians, Reno Primary Care Doctors, and Reno Osteopaths.