A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Newton Yco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Newton Yco, Family Practitioner, Osteopath, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Board Certified
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yco graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Newton Garcia Yco DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Newton G. Yco practice?
- Dr. Newton Yco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Newton Yco practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Springs, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians, Reno General Practitioners, and Reno Osteopaths.