Dr. Newton Yco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Newton Yco?

November 3rd, 2015

Satisfaction +

Very helpful staff. Willing to go the extra mile for a patient of theirs.

August 18th, 2015

not recommended

does not read the labworks needed for proper diagnosis and prompt referral... does not discuss results to the patient...

February 5th, 2015

Dr. Yco is one of a kind doctor I've ever met in town. My friend reffered him to me and I never get wrong to choose him as my primary. He is so nice , caring and very passionate with his patient. I wonder why it's a long wait to make an appointment to see him, because it is worth it! =) great staff and very welcoming!

January 8th, 2015

It's hard to make an appointment as early as possible to this doctor and the earliest appointment is the third week the day when you make an appointment. His staffs are not courteous and arrogant especially when my wife have sick which only Me has an appointment and Dr. Yco just give prescribe and make a urine test for my wife. Then, they bill me not my insurance provider because they billed the wrong insurance carrier in my previous insurance. The staffs has no common sense at all. Then the waiting time is always long time, I've been waiting for a long time ( usually one hour or more) and the doctor just diagnose me for about 15 minutes or less sometimes. I thought Filipino doctor is more better than American doctor, I was wrong in my thoughts. It's better to find a good doctor now.

January 5th, 2015

Dr. Yco's front office staff is terrible; hard to reach and never happy.

February 10th, 2014

Life Saver

Dr. Yco is very knowledgable, yet kind, thorough, and clear. He ordered tests that diagnosed my condition and contacted me immediately when those results came in. He was recommended by a friend as I needed a "second opion"; I'm extremely glad I sought that second opinion otherwise I could have landed in the hospital, or worse. Thank you!!!!! Dr. Yco. I now consider him my primary physician.

October 26th, 2013

Patient

I have been using Dr. Yco and Deann Reynolds, PA for the past 13 years. Dr. Yco was recommended to my by a friend when I moved here and I am completely happy with his practices and he and his staff make you feel very welcome when going to the doctor is not always the most enjoyable thing to have to do. He has an amazing bedside manner and really makes you feel comfortable and happy to come back. I would highly recommend Dr. Yco and his practice, Complete Family Care to everyone!

June 18th, 2013

Dr. Yco is great

Our whole family loves Dr. Yco, he is genuinely concerned for his patients' well being and doesn't ever jump to conclusions. He is totally thorough and treats the whole problem, not just the symptoms.

April 16th, 2013

Thanks Dr. Yco !

Dr. Yco was a blessing to me. I've had the run around for Years with other doctors and never getting a straight answer as to what could be wrong with me. Finally being listened to and his concern for me is something much appreciated. Dr. Yco is the only doctor I have recommended to others, I feel like he is getting very busy and for as much as I would like to keep him to ourselves he deserves everyone knowing what a great doctor he truely is. Dr. Yco's smile and compassion are like NO other. I don't think I would have ever known what was going on with my body until now. If your in need of a doctor or just can't seem to figure out a medical issue this is your guy. Please don't leave us doc!!!

July 13th, 2012

One of a kind

They can't please everyone...but they surely please me and everyone I know! I always feel that all the staff do care about me and my health. Especially Dr. Yco, he is one of a kind!

February 10th, 2012

Dr. Yco literally saved my life. At a recent annual physical he detected a blockage in my left carotid artery, and referred me immediately to a vascular surgeon who completed a life-saving surgery within 4 days. I was told by the surgeon and the anesthesiologist just prior to surgery that I was very lucky to have a doctor who could accurately detect this problem. I have been a patient of Dr. Yco's for over 12 years. He has ALWAYS been extremely thorough, professional, caring and attentive. At every appointment I am seen by Dr. Yco within minutes of my appointment time. I have never felt rushed, just the opposite. Dr. Yco always takes the time to explain everything to me, to listen to all my questions and to answer them clearly. His staff are quick, attentive, and personable. Each time I go to Dr. Yco's office the staff make me feel like a long-lost friend. I have proudly recommended Dr.Yco to friends and acquaintances looking for an excellent primary care physician.

January 21st, 2012

One of the last breeds...

Truly remarkable doctor and staff... The place is also very nice.