Dr. Ney Alves MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Hollywood, FL

3.0

February 3rd, 2014
I wish my review was positive, but it can't be. I was a patient of Dr.Alves for YEARS. He mis-diagnosed me even after I asked a million and one times about alternative treatments. It was almost too late when he finally admitted that there was one thing he hadn't tested for...which of course ended up being the cause of so many years of struggle. He never paid much attention to my questions and when my insurance changed, his staff refused to recognize me as one of his patients. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I'm not saying Dr Alves is a BAD doctor. I'm sure at one point he was an excellent doctor, but today he is too rich and too busy to really care. You're better off going SOMEWHERE ELSE. Take it from me. Unfortunately I have experience.

September 3rd, 2013
Dr Alves is very aggressive with his treatment, and fails to manage the life threatening side effects of chemo. It seems as though he never has a straight answer, and just wants to get all his patients into therapy at all costs.

July 15th, 2012
Dr. Alves and office staff were very concerned and attentive during my bone marrow procedure.