Dr. Ney Andujar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ney Andujar?

October 6th, 2014

Excellent doctor!

I went through a difficult time last year. I had a medical condition that threw my hormones out of whack, which caused depression/anxiety. Dr. Andujar saw me in times of crisis. Knowledgeable about prescription drugs & is not a pill pusher. He prescribes what is needed and encourages you to eat healthy & exercise. I am grateful for his knowledge & compassion.

January 18th, 2014

patient

Dr. Andujar is an excellent Dr. Listens, takes time with me, answers questions promply, explains very well, even repeated something twice so I would not forget because it was important, his staff is very friendly, offices very clean. Excellent bedside manners, always follows up after visits, his secretary calls me to remind me of appmt. Have only good things to say. My previous Dr. Who was the very best, passed away, I thought I could never find one like him; at this point I am inclined to say I was wrong.

August 19th, 2013

Great Dr.

In all my visits he was professional, kind, to the Point, asked key questions about me and my Family. All appointments were on time. The Next statement has nothing to do with him or His partner, the office could have more seating . Or maybe a little different scheduling of Appointments. Staff was wonderful. Would Recommended his office to anyone.

February 13th, 2013

I am not sure what some of these people are talking about. They must have gone to another doctor because I have known and had family members treated by Dr Andujar and have only good things to say about him. As a relative of a physician in the area myself, it is only natural that we would solely settle for the utmost care when it comes to our own family; that is why not only this doctor has been a caregiver to my mother but my child and other relatives as well. After many years of hearing positive reviews AND the feedback of mutual patients, now topped by our own experience i unreservedly recommend Dr A as a caring, professional and compassionate psychiatrist.

March 2nd, 2012

abusive monster, psychopath

this doctor is a psychopath himself. he is very mean to patients, and mistreats and is abusive to them. Evil nasty person. He treated my child with the utmost disrespect and abuse, misdiagnosed him and was abusive towards him. Beware of this doctor and do not send your family members to him- he will threaten to do harm to them in different ways (not physical) and abuse and intimidate them. Stay away from this jerk

February 6th, 2012

One of the best Psychiatrists I have ever seen.

Excellent and caring doctor. I certainly disagree with some of the comments that were made on this website about Dr. Andujar. I have seen Dr. Andujar over the years and he has always been genuine and concerned about my well being. Unlike other physicians, he takes the time to listen and understand the patient. I would definitely recommend him.

June 27th, 2011

not caring at all

this man is very judgemental, he doesnt have any feelings it seems like, he will tell you straight up "your crazy", hes not sensitive to your feelings at all, if you go see him expect a cold man who just worries about prescribing you medication and sending you out the door. This is not the field he should be in because he is very insensitive.

March 23rd, 2011

EXCELLENT!

Dr Andujar is one of the most professional and personable physicians I have had the pleasure of meeting in years. I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and have been seen by many physicians over the years. My first visit, I could tell he was genuine, compassionate, and supportive - which is exactly what I needed at that time. I was severely depressed! Dr Andujar's diagnosis and treatment was absolutely life-saving. His staff is equally professional and courteous. I would definitely highly recommend Dr Ney Andujar!

February 17th, 2011

Very good

Dr. Andujar has been very careful in treating my mother. She has alzheimer's and demtia. He has been able to get her to the point where she recognizes most of us. Along time he has changed her meds to get her to this point. She is 82 yrs old and I'm very greatful that he has been able to keep her very alert.

October 16th, 2009

He is all about hinself not the patient!

He doesn't listens to the patient. He just takes care of half the problem and ignores what he doesn't feel like "dealing" with. There is no way to reach him once you leave the office! The staff never picks up the phone! Which means you are on your own in an emergency!!!

August 2nd, 2017