Dr. Neyton Baltodano MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

October 14th, 2016
Team
Dr. Baltodano works with me as a patient. When my cholesterol numbers went high, he didn't force-prescribe a drug. He allowed me to work on lifestyle changes first. Result: Still drug-free at 73. He has sound medical knowledge and experience while I know my own body and health history. We work as a team. Office staff are efficient and my retirement-busy-schedule time is fully respected. Doctor has effected minor surgeries himself in his office. Saved me having to see a specialist.

February 8th, 2015
I have been with Dr. Neyton Baltodano for many years. He and his staff have taken very good care of me. Dr. Baltodano listens to ones medical issues, properly diagnosed any issue I have had and has a gentle way about him. He is an excellent doctor who gets the job done. I am very grateful to have him as my doctor.

June 21st, 2010
After being referred by a nurse Southlake Hospital I was not disappointed. He made two calls for me while I was there and had me seen right away by a local radiology center and did my stress test within two days. He was extremely well connected and seemed to know everyone he need to pull strings and make things happen. He speaks like four languages and is so funny he made me feel relaxed instantly. Smart doctor and veyr nice office. Would definitely recommend.